Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 11:38PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,127
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 325
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 296
Total: 299

Tomorrows payday question - wheres the 10% bonus pay?

Started by person7, 07-01-21, 09:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dotnochance

Tesco board reading the news “get f***ed we not doing that! Throw the peasants a few pennies but make sure u take Sunday overtime away”

T.C.1

So it will look like Tesco will be at the bottom with bounses over Christmas and bottom of the pay league how will look on a PR front plus how many colleagues will say stuff Tesco and go else where??

NightAndDay

Quote from: fatboy on 13-01-21, 02:54PM
Morrisons agreed with usdaw for a minimum £10 p/h? Where did that info come from please & when would the £10 p/h come into effect? Might not be for a few years yet.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55644631 from another thread.

Broadly speaking, due to the nature of the role, Tesco won't be impacted much in terms of recruitment if they don't act competitively on this front, after all they can take anyone off the street for the job, however I can see it having an impact on retaining experienced hires, good people being held back on progression might jump ship, it is also a sizable amount more than Tescos £9.30 an hour which will impact some ca's as well.

I think what's likely to happen is Tesco will beat it, just, but by also getting rid of Sunday Premium at the same time.

manbearpig

Paupers wage

Looking forward to that very special  Usdaw & Tesco unique partnership introducing  £10 plus an hour in next pay award I’m sure Tesco’s will want to show there thanks to there front line colleagues taking the risk everyday helping customers, surely I’m not been delusional I’m l

lordadmiral

Quote from: fatboy on 13-01-21, 02:54PM
Morrisons agreed with usdaw for a minimum £10 p/h? Where did that info come from please & when would the £10 p/h come into effect? Might not be for a few years yet.

All in papers, efective from April 2021.

Nomad

Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk