Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

27-04-24, 10:28PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,428
  • Total Topics: 640
  • Online today: 564
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 531
Total: 535

Booking holidays online, has anyone manage it yet?

Started by redeo, 07-06-23, 11:51PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redeo

I have tried to book some holidays but the new system isn't loading.  Has anyone else tried?

Tried changing a holiday as well and I don't know what it did there! I don't think it change anything but just put the hours back to pending.

Mrbline

If you change it, he will need to authorised again.

BritishRacingGreen

Used the app this morning to book a day off. Worked faster than I thought it would and the time away was confirmed before lunch. Have to say I was sceptical but it worked perfectly for me.

renown

Booked 2024 holidays using the app without any issues. Much easier than filling out a form,and quicker too.

sassycat

Can't get on mine keeps saying sending code but they are not arriving

1982dave

Same issue log on fine up till the code but not sending anything jus checked in my store everyone said same thing poss outage again

extrastore

MerchMan007

All I want for Christmas is for Tesco to stop messing all the "tech" up . "Enter your code" and guess what , like so many others .... no code

Oh , and Bobmay to proofread messages before hitting "post" !!

Monkey63

Quote from: extrastore on 09-06-23, 04:37PMSame here, no SMS code
Same, I just tried logging on 4 times. No sms code

whatajoke2019

Known issue 'under investigation' in regards to not receiving the OTP SMS code - if you're at work and don't want to use a computer using the staff Wi-Fi also works with logging in  :thumbup:

sassycat

Still having problems with My Tesco signing in. No codes 😡

1982dave

Can confirm if ya in work use the colleague Wi-Fi it works fine

stitch43

CAN ANYBODY HELP? TRY TO IN MY TESCO WITH THE CORRECT USERNAME AND PASSWORD BUT NOT GETTING ANY ONE CODE TEXT MESSAGE TO SIGN IN WITH. HELP!
QuoteAdmin; please do not post in uppercase on all forums it is considered shouting and bad manners.{/quote]

JJH

It's a global issue under investigation, will be fixed when it's fixed

gomezz

Presumably the HO bod who is is able to sort this does not work weekends so need to wait until tomorrow morning after they have settled down at their desk with a coffee and caught up with office gossip before they start looking at it.
"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"

Parttime

Still not fixed, so annoying they've done so many changes this week and launched news and views but we can't add our views!! 

lucgeo

Well all just go back to the old way...put in written request and hand to whoever deals with it now...let them sort it for you, get it signed!

It's not down to y'all to be sorting it in your own time!
Wouldn't surprise me if HO are still using Amipro  ???
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

King1999

Your not self employed either, all this c**p of oh it's so much easier,is it when your short staff everyday,you've got managers still so get them earning their money.

Checkout Superstar

The system does work in terms of holiday requests, its just crashed probably because thousands of people were accessing it at the same time.

BritishRacingGreen

It's back up and running. Code came through immediately and able to access all areas.

btblackbird

Hi tried booking 2024 to 2025 holidays all hols in 2024 booked no problem but won't allow me to book any into 2025. Anyone know when i will be able to book rest its basically 2 BH days and one weeks holiday? thanks in advance

fatlad

I've booked all next year's holidays including Feb 25

btblackbird

oldfashionedplayer

Quote from: btblackbird on 12-06-23, 04:44PMHi tried booking 2024 to 2025 holidays all hols in 2024 booked no problem but won't allow me to book any into 2025. Anyone know when i will be able to book rest its basically 2 BH days and one weeks holiday? thanks in advance
You should be able to book up to 31st march 2025, if your having issues you can request that your manager books it on your behalf (they can't refuse a booking request)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk