Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

19-04-24, 12:34PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,366
  • Total Topics: 636
  • Online today: 516
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 389
Total: 389

New manager structure front end

Started by Misha101, 09-08-23, 05:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misha101

Good afternoon, so it has been about 3 months now since the new management structure at the front end was put in place.
How are your checkout managers doing with the extra pfs responsiblity?

Hazelgrif

From what I'm seeing checkout manager leaving check outs to shift leaders, and pfs are more than capable of continuing to be left to their own devices.

kaled78

our store still has team support for checkouts,the dept manager does nothing,just leaves it all to them,and when the deliveries for pfs turn up,they try and steal the backdoorman from the store,I have even known them to tell the backdoorman to abandon the delivery he's dealing with and send the driver for a cup of tea,so that he can come and do the pfs one instead

Misha101

If only ours left us alone. They constantly leave us out of communication never puts a rota up. I'll come in and half the time it is multi skilled who were only texted the night before sometimes I've never met them and have come to be trained. I will spend all my shift training them. A couple of days later they are closing the garage working single manned from 6 as they are now trained. Not even knowing that another 4 should go to pay at pump. Honestly I'm not kidding. I would understand if it was because of sickness or short notice absence but it is nearly every day. Youngsters who are afraid to say no and upset the manager as their overtime will be cut.

Bobkay1

Try looking after stock merch p.i gm clothing h&b grocery bws frozen and backdoor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk