Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 06:56PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,117
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 322
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 281
Total: 283

Save as you Earn - Have i got a missing payment?

Started by person7, 08-12-22, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic

person7

Just got todays payslip for payday tomorrow, and its missing my £20 that is normally taken to save as you earn?

the 3 years isnt up until march 2023 so im not sure why the payment seems to have stopped. How do i check to make sure its not missing? the saye website says i have two payments left but the dates are 1st of each month so  it makes it confusing as it doesnt tie in with my paydays.

upside means i have extra £20 now but i want to make sure that i can take it out of the savings in march (eg if shares are up then i make profit if they are down I get all my money back anyway without loss - but want to make sure that its not messed up as its not gone out this month)

also - if it is missing, what do I do. - just if i know its "ended" from the tesco end i would signed up for another 3 year one (as it actually works out better then interest at the bank if shares are up, as my bank only does 0.1% anyway)

also its first time doing anything like this, how would i "claim" my savings or sell them as shares? - says "at todays" price i have a £86 gain on my savings - but not sure what happens when it ends. do i just press a button to use as shares and then another to "sell" them? - nobody really explained other then at the time my bank savings would give me less - plus temptation to spend it - this way i couldnt touch it and I've made £86 so far "free" (as long it doesnt drop by march i assume?)

Mark calloway

person7

ah, well at least it's not just me then!

streaker

Its linked to the 3 years is 36 payments and hence you now have paid in full

Mark calloway

Quote from: streaker on 08-12-22, 03:59PMIts linked to the 3 years is 36 payments and hence you now have paid in full
mines 5 and I've had no notifications saying its all been paid

Minnie Mouse

Your payment for saye always stops at this time of year as you pay 36 payments, we get 13 pays in a year so it is fully paid up and you get to make your choice at the end of February what you want to do with your saye

person7

Ah right.  Wish would have known as didn't get any notice.  And I missed the window to enrol for another 3 years etc.  I didn't want to enrol and end up paying double.until Feb/March as.  Well I still need enough wages to live off 😂

Have to wait until next year now...

Mind you my bank recently came up with a 5% interest account so I can do that for a year..

forrestgimp

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk