News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 09:54AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online

New staff app

Started by chris9997, 21-05-22, 01:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forrestgimp

Quote from: chris9997 on 21-05-22, 01:18PMWe have been toldthat once the new app is live we will have a new my shift telling you where you will be and how long you have to do your job and already have been told the replenishment at night job per person will increase 50% approx from one isle to one and half despite struggling some nights to complete has anyone else been told this.

Dont get the App, they cannot force you to download anything to your personal device. As for workload just do as much as you can and no more, if you get any pushback seek advice from the union.

Redshoes

You don't have to have on your own devise. This is optional but it is available via a works computer when you are in work. Nobody is forcing anyone. It's an option open to all and the majority are happy to do so. We are not the only company doing this, many do.
It's not an app, it's a link to a web site. There is more on it than just overtime but if you regularly pick up overtime others may see and take overtime before you. You can also see your holidays, so you can see if they have been entered into the system etc.

Nomad

So if somebody is seeking overtime but they do not want 'it' on their personal devise, they could suffer a detriment, the word blackmail springs to mind.
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

Batmanjo

Quote from: Nomad on 23-06-22, 09:48AMSo if somebody is seeking overtime but they do not want 'it' on their personal devise, they could suffer a detriment, the word blackmail springs to mind.

I'm sure they will let all staff come in work and sit comfortably at the computer and check what is on the system for them.
I like the words Spring to mind and I like the word blackmail and together they sound formidable. What they really want is for staff to work unpaid when they are at home including holidays and training which the younger staff conform to.

King1999

Since when did we become self employed working for these twats.Bottom line is if they can do someone out of a job they will do its the only way they can make a profit now.Won't be using any app and e learning just goes in one ear and is it home time yet, you've zero engagement with your workforce.Just feels like an unhealthy employer dictating what it wants all the time cheers for that usdauseless.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk