News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 05:37PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,116
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 322
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 291
Total: 295

Food Stock Managers

Started by beentheredoneit, 01-10-19, 08:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beentheredoneit

Just had my end of year 'touchpoint' (review in english).
Went for an 'exceed' as I hadn't had any responsibilities or accountabilities, so my logic was just by turning up for work I had exceeded any expectations. (got a 'met')
Made the point that does two small role changes make one whole one?
New letter now in my file (those accepting the change are expected to sign it)- told I can keep stock manager job description, but expected to do a new role as I must have something to be measured against ..... still all very confusing
beentheredoneit

stockstaffreduction

Anybody still doing Food Stock Role?
I mean in the role and doing the role, not running another department, but still on paper in the role.

streaker

I am NFSC, manager, currently off .
I have always fought the change

stockstaffreduction

streaker.
Have you agreed to the new changes in terms of being a generic team manager?

streaker

No, part reason for being off. Job is bigger than described. So one in office hasn't worked in 1.3 million store and experienced it.

stockstaffreduction

streaker - you have my sympathy. Please dont give up. Keep pushing them for an outcome.
Tesco seem to think they are the law. A lot of colleagues still believe everything they are told.
In some cases Tesco are correct, but not always.

Oggi526

Quote from: stockstaffreduction on 03-07-21, 10:47AM
Anybody still doing Food Stock Role?
I mean in the role and doing the role, not running another department, but still on paper in the role.

I'm still in the role, not running any other department and refuse to be a team manager, so still working as a food stock manager.

stockstaffreduction

My advice to Food Stock Managers is to seek legal advice sooner than later.
I am not leaking information. I cannot say anymore then that. I am not scaremongering.
I am in the Food Stock Role and have been for a long time. I can assure Tesco are working on resolving this issue of managers not accepting the new Team Manager Role, and your Usdaw rep will be of little use.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk