Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 01:17PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 278
Total: 280

Short on pay? Does overtime have a different cut off date?

Started by Unknown, 01-04-21, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unknown

Hello.

Is it correct that today's pay is for the hours worked between the dates of 25th feb - 25th March?

dairyfresh

think overtime cut off is the thursday the week before payday

whatajoke2019

Any overtime worked up to last Thursday (the 25th) will show on today's pay slip if you're still a HRAM store. I don't know if it'll include the Thursday itself.

If you're on Work & Pay the overtime period is from 28th February through to 27th March.

When did you take your holiday?

Cairney39

If the holiday was your Personal Day, it doesn't show as holiday pay, it sits within your Basic Pay.

forrestgimp

lol, get this.

Last months wedge 860 quid normally its over a grand but I took out some of them share things out, today it was 960 nothing changed because I have been off with the vulnerable thing for god knows how long now and it only finished today.

Not been able to get to my payslip because I have forgotten the password I had to change to some random garbage because you cant use the last 24 (eh?) trying to sort it I have to use my username that doesnt work for some reason.

To say I am peeved is an understatement to say the least.

Money changes by a ton and no way to see my payslip.

Also why are managers allowed to know my password the info is private?

I ask this because my manager texted me what she said was a new password but the username doesnt work either so I cant check it.

DHardy

Forrestgimp, your manager or yourself has obviously reset the password hence him/her being able to see it. If you have trouble logging in with your username then you'll need to ring the help desk and get it reset. The info is private but as a manager they are bound by "confidentiality" make of that what you will haha. Bare in mind they have alot more interesting access then someones payslip. You'll see the info eventually even if you can't get in now - it'll always be there

whatajoke2019

Forrestgimp, your Manager will know your temporary password as they'll fill out a form on Comms. Assuming they've entered the information correctly it comes down on Desktop on an Excel file. Nowadays if you call Stores Helpdesk they'll tell you this is what they need to do.

I'll always advise to complete a password reset on an MPC as one person in question did it on their phone and it told them their new password, once they'd changed it, was incorrect  ???.

You're unable to use the last 24 passwords (good luck to anyone who remembers that!) and they expire every 90 days.

Redshoes

I suggest you use a set password and then add a letter at some point within, next time you need to change you just go up the alphabet. There are enough letters to just continue like this.

forrestgimp

Thanks for the help guys its being sorted now. yea seems they only get the temp password which I can live with because I change it as soon as I log in.

DrunkenKong

Is the cut of for contracted and otime fmdifferent now on work and pay to the Hram?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk