Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
14-12-19, 04:05PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 8670
  • Latest: Clinton
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62884
  • Total Topics: 1108
  • Online Today: 342
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 114
Total: 116

Author Topic: Contract Hygiene  (Read 28099 times)

insane

Contract Hygiene
« on: 29-04-08, 02:52PM »
Due to the announcement at many locations that Warehouse Hygiene is going over to contractors, VLH needs to keep this topic consolidated in one topic, all other topics regarding the hygiene situation are to be locked, they will be sticky's for reference purposes

Please see the 6 locked sticky's here http://www.verylittlehelps.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=4

Could we all post on the subject of Warehouse Hygiene and the planned changed in this topic only.

Thanks the VLH team.

Insane (Moderator)
« Last Edit: 29-04-08, 04:45PM by insane »

ssdd

Re: Contract Hygiene
« Reply #1 on: 29-04-08, 04:17PM »
choppychap-darklerker  
Two names one man, nice try aj

same s*** different day

beefy

« Reply #2 on: 29-04-08, 04:22PM »
same at harlow,i was told money protected,or can join warehouse,so will now earn more money,some good news for a change

kiss my****

gomezz

• Global Moderator
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #3 on: 29-04-08, 04:24PM »
insane:  would it make sense to put links to the locked threads in your first post on this thread for ease of reference?

"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"
"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"

sag1608

fatboyslim

« Reply #5 on: 02-05-08, 04:33AM »
HEY TRIGGER WE MADE IT HIGHER THAN THE DRAGONS  LMFAO

wow...he..ha..I've lost the plot..               who dares  wins...dare u go on...u can do it wen u put your back 2 it

trigger

• Sad Muppet
  • yr aving it!!!
« Reply #6 on: 03-05-08, 09:29PM »
Keep to topic FATBOY and dont diss the DRAGONS. ;)  ;D ;D :D  :D .
I know there cr*p. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D .
At the moment.;)

BRING ON THE WELSH HA HA HA.GRAND SLAM 2008.
« Last Edit: 03-05-08, 09:30PM by trigger »
VOTE UKIP.

trigger

• Sad Muppet
  • yr aving it!!!
« Reply #7 on: 03-05-08, 11:44PM »
I mentioned to a transport rep that a union meeting should be called,he said as long as 200-300 members turn up then industrial action can be balloted for in support of the ancil staff.
Possibly he said in 2 weeks time after speaking to WH REps. :-[ .
I assume its going to ringland labour club.

« Last Edit: 04-05-08, 12:00AM by trigger »
VOTE UKIP.

fatboyslim

« Reply #8 on: 04-05-08, 03:17AM »
no trigger its being held at rodney parade lmfao

wow...he..ha..I've lost the plot..               who dares  wins...dare u go on...u can do it wen u put your back 2 it

mountainbikerider

• Smart Arse
« Reply #9 on: 04-05-08, 04:28PM »
quote:
Originally posted by trigger

I mentioned to a transport rep that a union meeting should be called,he said as long as 200-300 members turn up then industrial action can be balloted for in support of the ancil staff.
Possibly he said in 2 weeks time after speaking to WH REps. :-[ .
I assume its going to ringland labour club.

:-[  :-[  Well done trig we should all stand up now,and say enough is enough[^][^]

JUST GET OUT AND RIDE
Escaped 13/05/2013 ....

trigger

• Sad Muppet
  • yr aving it!!!
« Reply #10 on: 04-05-08, 07:14PM »
Leinster 41 Dragons 8.Happy now FAT BOY!!! :( :( :( :( [:(][:(].
At least they scored 8 thats 7 more than the hairs on your head. ;D ;D :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

« Last Edit: 04-05-08, 07:21PM by trigger »
VOTE UKIP.

fatboyslim

« Reply #11 on: 05-05-08, 02:04AM »
even less when aug 31st comes i really hope all reps and remainding  and non members give us as much help as possible to keep our cleaning jobs thanks for the support also for suporting the dragons lololol

fatboyslim

« Reply #12 on: 08-05-08, 05:32AM »
has any one got any more news about wats happernin thx

ssdd

« Reply #13 on: 08-05-08, 07:46PM »
There is a meeting tomorrow (Friday 9th May) at Daventry1.
 The question of severance pay is on the agenda.

same s*** different day

« Reply #14 on: 08-05-08, 09:30PM »
i think that the magor union reps should get their thumbs out of their arses, and do what we pay them to do, and get a meeting sorted out so that we can get this sorted out and a number of other issues that toscos are trying to f*** us over with.>:(>:(

fatboyslim

« Reply #15 on: 09-05-08, 08:32PM »
huh  thought the meeting was to try and stop us losing our jobs not 4 the union to shake our hands goodbye

tevezthebest

« Reply #16 on: 13-05-08, 07:19PM »
the meeting scheduled for Friday 9th was held as arranged and decisions made, but we on nights only found out last night the 12th by finding a joint statement left on recoup department. The union on nights were unaware of what had happened and we were not even told by the day shift reps what was happening. It would have been nice to have the opportunity to speak to the rep that was at the meeting, but as usual night shift just aren't very important to the union or senior management.

jabbapedder

« Reply #17 on: 14-05-08, 09:11PM »
Isnt it so noticable that usdaw and its stewards for all their talk have gone very quiet now and are more than willing to let the cleaners be sacrificed so they can keep their average and protected bonus in the blue book talks and relevant changes in t&cs this will lead too.Lets face it if it dont affect them then they will do as always nothing. ENOY YOUR 30 PIECES OF SILVER GENTLEMEN

fatboyslim

« Reply #18 on: 15-05-08, 12:37AM »
the notice was put up on sunday the 11th may..it was and still is on the wall as u walk out of the canteen and turn right also it is upstairs by the mm offices AND the ancil are being brought up by union at ringland club sunday BECAUSE  it does affect the pickers due to no ancil no safty net to fall back on, its a case of stage 1 2 3 and out the door for them as it is now my leg is hurting where a dog bit me oh well have a week on ancil hear me pickers loaders tippers its not happnin 4 u no more so help us by helping urselfs

spud guts

« Reply #19 on: 19-05-08, 01:29AM »
Ref the union meeting today fbs, did you attend and did any of the reel issues concerning yourself and your fellow ansil colleagues get discussed. Or was it a shouting match again, covering rota changes and morning crews, was there a good turnout.

fatboyslim

« Reply #20 on: 19-05-08, 05:17PM »
the top and bottom of it was ancil are doooooooommmmeeedddd wateva happens

fatboyslim

« Reply #21 on: 25-05-08, 03:20AM »
insane plz  dont be rude the man was only asking and since my last name is nearier urs ill c u dwn the dole office maybe  as ex pats we can picket magor for a cuppa and some loose change even sell the big issue

ssdd

« Reply #22 on: 30-05-08, 03:39PM »
Sorry I've been missing a while but I'd like to make you aware of what happened at the "meeting"
The company stated that "The cleaners WILL be outsourced" (no surprises so far), the reps asked for severance pay, this was refused by the company as "nobody was losing their jobs" (although they would no longer be working for Tesco.
 The company stated that individual DC's could discuss with their GM's other alternative employment within their DC's for the cleaners, the Reps from each site felt that an agreement could be made with their GM's to find other suitable employment for their cleaners to keep them working for Tesco at their DC.
 At the cleaners 1to1's the idea is to find out what alternative employment would suit each of the cleaners before discussions between the GM and Reps from each site.
 At Welham Green we are currently waiting for the 1to1's to start.  

same s*** different day

fatboyslim

« Reply #23 on: 05-06-08, 01:44AM »
the 1 2 1 s at magor has started but any info regarding the new contractors is nil. serconded jobs in magor are not full time jobs so  most areas are these which means only jobs going is picking. there was no  job picking rotas or pay wages at hand the info just seem to be a head count to see how many will go with the contracter is nil also whos gonna train them to do in a week what magor ancil team has taken 13 1/2 years to perfect answers on toilet paper only thanks cos the take over is utter  pooo

Dark lerker

« Reply #24 on: 13-06-08, 03:54PM »
<i>Originally posted by fatboyslim</i>

the 1 2 1 s at magor has started but any info regarding the new contractors is nil. serconded jobs in magor are not full time jobs so  most areas are these which means only jobs going is picking. there was no  job picking rotas or pay wages at hand the info just seem to be a head count to see how many will go with the contracter is nil also whos gonna train them to do in a week what magor ancil team has taken 13 1/2 years to perfect answers on toilet paper only thanks cos the take over is utter  pooo
Hi all

Anyone know the name of the new Contractors ... I hear they are a south african company.
1 to 1s have started ... not a lot going to happen thou ... Union .. wot Union .. Lets see if they are so quiet when it is their jobs

Never trust anyone, I mean anyone
« Last Edit: 23-07-08, 10:42PM by nomad »