Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
14-12-19, 04:03PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 8670
  • Latest: Clinton
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62884
  • Total Topics: 1108
  • Online Today: 342
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 121
Total: 123

Author Topic: MyAccount  (Read 3999 times)

Cityromeo

• VLH Supporter
MyAccount
« on: 18-11-19, 01:59PM »
Is anyone having any issues with MyAccount registration?

It appears the transition to moving systems over to it has begun (Colleague Room for example). I can put my employee number in, but as soon as I get to DoB and NI number entry, it states it does not match their records! Anyone had any experience with this?

Been trying it spontaneously for the last couple of years to no avail, the IT helpdesk are about as helpful as a chocolate teapot in all honesty!

barafear

• Regular Pain
Re: MyAccount
« Reply #1 on: 19-11-19, 01:43PM »
yeah I managed to do it yesterday. all seemed to go ok. it now seems I have a name.surname@tesco.com email address.

genome

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #2 on: 19-11-19, 04:01PM »
there's no email attached to it, it's just a username.

lordadmiral

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #3 on: 19-11-19, 06:34PM »
I am not receiving pin via sms. Simply, it doesn't work.

Roxylady

« Reply #4 on: 20-11-19, 12:31PM »
Can anyone help me please the user name and password I usually use to sign in on college deals and discount don’t work anymore

Civil-ladies

« Reply #5 on: 20-11-19, 12:59PM »
I too have had trouble signing in. Use to go on to The Colleague Room now getting a message asking me to sign in to  MyAccount.global.tesco.org which is not recognizing my employee number and giving this error: "Sorry, we can't activate your account right now. If you already know your password, please use this option. (1168)" I don't know my password and I hardly see my line manager to ask.

Charlie Harper

« Reply #6 on: 20-11-19, 02:45PM »
You did put 'UK' in front of your colleague number right??

I did manage to do mine at home, but loads of my colleagues are having trouble signing up.

barafear

• Regular Pain
« Reply #7 on: 20-11-19, 06:05PM »
Good point.

That was the "catch" - include UK in front of your employee number - as per the example shown.

Bit gutted about not being an email address.

sunshine girl

« Reply #8 on: 02-12-19, 03:33PM »
Hugely frustrated with this, manager told me it was all set up for me, when I tried it at home, message came up 'error', then tried setting it up myself, said application successful but still says 'error' message on website - don't know where to go with this now as apparently we need to book our holidays on this website next year ourselves?  >:D

lackofinterest

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #9 on: 02-12-19, 05:16PM »
give the dates to your manager. let him do it in works time. he gets paid for that you don't!!

sunshine girl

« Reply #10 on: 09-12-19, 01:50PM »
Finally managed to get to the correct site by clicking on a link on the original 'Our Tesco' site - was given totally duff info from my manager originally and now found out lots of other people in my store cannot access their account either - when myself and a colleague asked if another manager could help us last week (since they said it was vital we were able to log on to My Account) we were told we could see a manager but only in our own time after work - I DON'T think so, especially not with appalling Christmas CD playing on loop all day, it's driving us all insane, I cannot wait to get out of there - not one manager in our store seems to have a single shred of common sense at the moment, they seem to have gone collectively insane, I will be looking for alternative employment in the New Year - in the meantime I wish you all a very Happy Christmas, hope  you are surviving better than I am :(

Preacherpauly

• Regular Pain
« Reply #11 on: 09-12-19, 02:27PM »
So I've been away for 5 weeks and stumbled on this. I tried uk and my number but says i cant log on. Shambles
« Last Edit: 09-12-19, 02:28PM by Preacherpauly »

lackofinterest

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #12 on: 09-12-19, 04:00PM »
because they couldn't run a f****ng bath!!!!

lucgeo

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #13 on: 09-12-19, 07:10PM »
Hugely frustrated with this, manager told me it was all set up for me, when I tried it at home, message came up 'error', then tried setting it up myself, said application successful but still says 'error' message on website - don't know where to go with this now as apparently we need to book our holidays on this website next year ourselves?  >:D

Anything work related is done in company time...end of.
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

lordadmiral

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #14 on: 09-12-19, 09:41PM »
So I've been away for 5 weeks and stumbled on this. I tried uk and my number but says i cant log on. Shambles
I managed to register 2 days ago. My emyee number, NIN,  phone number been accepted this time.

rayinski

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #15 on: 10-12-19, 08:58PM »
I'm prepping my holiday request for next year this week as I'm on holiday. But if as sunshine girl says, we have to do it online next year, what about those that don't have internet access?

lucgeo

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #16 on: 10-12-19, 09:19PM »
All internet usage should be done in work time. Access to a computer should be provided by the company to use in a private area, and time allowed during your working hours, not in your break time, which is unpaid so therefore not in company time.
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

rayinski

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #17 on: 10-12-19, 10:24PM »
Thanks for that lucgeo.

I've always done any online training on company time and usually asked the wages clerk to order my uniform. So if they go ahead with online only for holiday booking then I shall most definitely be doing that on their dollar so to speak.

Xxxx

« Reply #18 on: 10-12-19, 10:44PM »
Yeah having problems as well get to mobile phone number and no code sent  have asked manager to get details still waiting

lordadmiral

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #19 on: 11-12-19, 07:38PM »
00447123456789. Remember to skip  first zero of your mobile number

Xxxx

« Reply #20 on: 12-12-19, 09:14PM »
Yeah that worked cheers got set up thanks.