Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
29-01-20, 02:34PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 8851
  • Latest: pm1990
Stats
  • Total Posts: 63879
  • Total Topics: 1131
  • Online Today: 192
  • Online Ever: 968
  • (20-01-20, 08:15PM)
Users Online

Author Topic: Christmas Vouchers  (Read 22414 times)

gomezz

• Global Moderator
  • Sad Muppet
Re: Christmas Vouchers
« Reply #100 on: 14-12-19, 10:59AM »
The corollary being that they must also flag up high value shops paid for with cash?
"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"

chris9997

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #101 on: 14-12-19, 11:54AM »
not sure they can track payment cards against discount cards, surely the info the company gains from the payment cards must be limited surely.

Biglove

« Reply #102 on: 14-12-19, 06:57PM »
Is it true that if we use our colleague card when buying a bottle of Bailey's (currently on offer for £12).. that there's a special staff price of 7.50?  Have heard this from staff from another store. Wondering if it's true

amex

• VLH Supporter
  • Regular Pain
« Reply #103 on: 14-12-19, 08:02PM »
There’s a special offer where when you use your clubcard price goes down to £10, but with double discount, that would bring it down to £8. 

forrestgimp

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
  • Cant wait to retire when I am 110
« Reply #104 on: 15-12-19, 05:54PM »
lol....How very dare they give me free money its a disgrace i will not stand for it...

Do non of you realise how ridiculous you sound.
free money my arse. you are one of the many that has been deluded by tossco. i give them £5 and they give me £1. can't see them giving me any free money there!! now if they give me £4 cash instead that is free money >:D

You dont understand how getting something for nothing works do you.

Welshie

• VLH Supporter
  • Smart Arse
« Reply #105 on: 15-12-19, 06:01PM »
@forrestgimp , you cant cure stupid , stop trying  :D

lackofinterest

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #106 on: 15-12-19, 06:49PM »
basically i'd rather forfeit a pound than give tossco 5. it's against my principles to give money to somebody who treats me like s**t :-*

penguin

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #107 on: 15-12-19, 06:53PM »
I have used other people's vouchers in the past and have given some of mine to a colleague. Not been caught yet but who knows if someone has or will. I think now they are more likely to sack you!

I know a member of staff who got caught, and ended up with a final written for it, all for using two vouchers for money of cereal bars, it was the vouchers you get in the payday deals booklet, he used his own voucher and then one from a book he found left lying around in the warehouse in a separate transaction. He will now have this on his file for a year, is it really worth it to save an extra quid.
Tesco - the moden day word for workhouse

Rad

• Know All
« Reply #108 on: 15-12-19, 08:59PM »
not sure they can track payment cards against discount cards, surely the info the company gains from the payment cards must be limited surely.

They can 100%

Redshoes

• Smart Arse
« Reply #109 on: 16-12-19, 07:26AM »
As seen online this morning, for all to see.

Providing this benefit is a significant investment for Tesco, and we take any breach of our scheme rules and terms and conditions very seriously. The Security team monitor the use of Colleague Clubcards for any signs of misuse and will report any suspicious activity. If we suspect that any card is being used in breach of this policy we will conduct an investigation. We reserve the right to suspend the use of your Colleague Clubcard or your family member’s second Colleague Clubcard whilst an
 investigation is taking place.

What are the potential consequences if
 I breach this policy?
 Any card can be confiscated at the till point for not complying with this policy, these will be automatically cancelled and the circumstances will be investigated
 further.
 Any breaches may result in disciplinary action which could lead to your dismissal. The Colleague Clubcard terms and conditions and the Clubcard terms and conditions apply to the use of your Colleague Clubcard (these terms and
 conditions can be found at Our*****.com).

penguin

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #110 on: 16-12-19, 05:50PM »
If you get caught using vouchers your not entitled to, the days when things like this are just resolved by a manager saying, ok mate just do not do it again are long gone, full investigations and warnings if not sackings seem to be the order of the day now.
Tesco - the moden day word for workhouse