Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
12-12-19, 08:41AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62855
  • Total Topics: 1104
  • Online Today: 124
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 73
Total: 77

Author Topic: 2019 Structure Changes. Part 2.  (Read 253771 times)

Nomad

• Administrator
  • Sad Muppet
  • Who dares, wins.
Re: 2019 Structure Changes. Part 2.
« Reply #1275 on: 21-10-19, 10:53AM »
I find it hard to totally understand the "unhappy, then move on" brigade.

Yes, it could be best option for those truly unhappy.  However, how many times have we heard well regarded persons advise against leaving an organisation or breaking off relations with another country as you can't effect any changes for the better from the outside.

Administrator Comment This topic will be locked during the next 5 days, if it has not returned to discussing 2019 Structure Changes.
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

Nowanexmgr

• Regular Pain
« Reply #1276 on: 21-10-19, 11:37AM »
https://www.retailgazette.co.uk/blog/2018/05/tesco-boss-philip-clarke-made-terrible-terrible-error-according-predecessor/

Proves my point really ........I will be sad to see hardworking people potentially lose their jobs , but the company will fall and it will be a wonderful sight

Could you kindly explain what would be wonderful about Tesco falling, thousands iof  people would be out of a job, not to mention the impact on suppliers etc

Read this carefully, because no no doubt I will get slated for it. Seeing Tesco workers lose their jobs would be devastating yes ( well those who actually do some hard graft which is probably about 10% of the entire Tesco workforce while the rest toss it off in the warehouse or have 25 breaks a day because talking whilst sat on pallets of cereal in the back is hard work )
Having said that, old timers are getting replaced by being sacked for the most mundane and laughable reasons, including people at my old store who have never had a warning in their Tesco career to be put on final written for being late once in 3 years. They get replaced by kids who don’t know the job, don’t want to learn and don’t care. The company treats its staff like complete and utter dog dirt and doesn’t care about your length of service or what you have contributed. You are all working your arses off to support the guys at the top and their gilt edge pensions and 5th holiday home. As for suppliers, it would have no effect , demand increases when Tesco shuts down and other retail chains will cover the lost area of the market. So yeah, seeing hard working staff lose their jobs would be difficult, but there is a whole world out there not just Tesco and companies who actually do treat you with respect and not just as a number. Tesco DESERVES to be going downhill and I hope it continues that way until it collapses entirely ....not that it will happen in my lifetime

People getting a final written warning for being late and a first offense?

Liar.

Cleaner1

• Regular Pain
« Reply #1277 on: 21-10-19, 11:41AM »
I do not understand the people who are always unhappy/happy and expect others to be. We all have good and bad days so let's not berate each other.

Pochin123

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #1278 on: 21-10-19, 12:32PM »
A house divided shall not stand ladies & gentleman.
Has This Been Briefed Out??

Redshoes

• Smart Arse
« Reply #1279 on: 22-10-19, 09:30AM »
Never did get the senior team did you, ah well I'm sure you are still stabbing people in the back and your tongue is as brown as ever.
By the way I'm sure you're wife and kids feel the same as you, they like their partner and parent out of the house in work all hour's and not seeing how they are coping with their lives....
It's all about tesco isn't it, family doesn't matter, and yes I DO know you!!!!!

As you posted directly after me I assume you think you know me. Clearly you don't, your statements are not correct.

Nomad

• Administrator
  • Sad Muppet
  • Who dares, wins.
« Reply #1280 on: 22-10-19, 09:43AM »
Administrator Comment Over and out, topic locked.
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.