Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
21-08-19, 12:48AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59784
  • Total Topics: 1061
  • Online Today: 156
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online

Author Topic: Mental Health - Depression could be a disability  (Read 3570 times)

beentheredoneit

• VLH Supporter
  • Regular Pain
Re: Mental Health - Depression could be a disability
« Reply #25 on: 14-08-19, 01:02PM »
There are some bits 're mental health on ourtesco.
Makes for interesting. Don't think many sms have read it.
beentheredoneit

Cleaner1

« Reply #26 on: 14-08-19, 01:13PM »
I have a disciplinary soon and I will be the next one to commit if it doesn't go in my favour. I will make sure I leave a letter to the SM in person who must've sacked about 30/40 people in my store during his reign.

NightAndDay

• Know All
« Reply #27 on: 14-08-19, 01:58PM »
If the disciplinaries are procedurally unfair, you and the sacked ex-colleagues need to try claim unfair dismissal/constructive dismissal, the more it happens successfully, the bigger the problem the SM and to a certain extent the PM becomes for the suits in Head Office.

King1999

• Regular Pain
« Reply #28 on: 14-08-19, 04:54PM »
For a company that plays with its workforce’s mental health everyday,this it was a very cynical move getting rid of personnel managers...could see exactly what they were up to and I wasn’t the biggest fan of them but they served a purpose.Mental health is becoming a more prominent illness so I wonder in the future how the twats at head office think they are going to get around this,an app maybe saves paying someone or the pathetic helpline.We all deserve better yeah things change but there are rules that seem to be getting ignored......and Lewis take care and treat people how they want to be treated you haven’t got a clue so it’s about time you f***ed off.