Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
22-09-19, 07:08PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 60870
  • Total Topics: 1071
  • Online Today: 177
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online

Author Topic: Light duties  (Read 4177 times)

dfl

• VLH Supporter
  • Regular Pain
Re: Light duties
« Reply #25 on: 28-03-19, 05:21PM »
I would have thought so too, but it seems like all they want is to harass the employee to go back to normal job in spite of the injury and they dont want OH as i suspect its a lot of hassle and likely time consuming for them
DFL

dfl

• VLH Supporter
  • Regular Pain
« Reply #26 on: 28-03-19, 05:23PM »
But in essence what would be the recourse if badgering and requiring updates (which cannot be provided as nhs waiting lists are what they are) was to continue to effectively bully the employee to returning to their own job even tho not fully fit ( against docs advice)
DFL

dfl

• VLH Supporter
  • Regular Pain
« Reply #27 on: 09-04-19, 07:01PM »
Manager is continually 'harrassing' the employee "when can you return to work", "when do you see this being better enough so you can return" anyone could comment on where tesco expect the crystal ball to come from ?
DFL

Cazza1962

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #28 on: 31-07-19, 12:49PM »
Newbie here looking for advice.  I am unable to return to work been diagnosed with ms and fibromyalgia, had all the meetings over the last year.  Now I am hoping to take my ill health pension.

Sent in all the forms over 7 weeks ago not heard a thing so emailed HR she informed me it has to go in front of the board of trustees, any idea how this long takes please?

And trying to cash my other pension in with legal and general.

Hope someone can give me advice many thanks  8-)