Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
20-09-19, 02:16AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 8417
  • Latest: Mazza
Stats
  • Total Posts: 60801
  • Total Topics: 1069
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 105
Total: 107

Author Topic: A Pay freeze for distribution workers???  (Read 11608 times)

Duracell

• Sad Muppet
Re: A Pay freeze for distribution workers???
« Reply #75 on: 28-05-17, 12:11AM »
and yet your voice carries farther than mine (given that you are a rep and all), and people take what you state to be facts as ....well ......facts?

You said 'thousands' with such authority. (your reply at 10;32 pm)

Are you making your last reply up also??

I refer your point I  highlighted  to my signature

My Opinion is exactly that, Mine.  Based on my view of what I know , see and what I would do.
"Being a rep doesn't make a person right anymore than not being a rep makes a person wrong "

As for your observation of thousands over one so into the second thousand, much the same principle as service with the company of 15 years spans 2 decades in years because it's over 1 decade value in years.

« Last Edit: 28-05-17, 12:13AM by Duracell »
My Opinion is exactly that, Mine.  Based on my view of what I know , see and what I would do.
"Being a rep doesn't make a person right anymore than not being a rep makes a person wrong " 

Duracell.

optout

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #76 on: 28-05-17, 12:19AM »
It is a shame that your disclaimer does not come [you]before[/you] your posts, and with the same sense of authority and literary gravitas.
I AM NOT A REP, BUT......

optout

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #77 on: 28-05-17, 12:35AM »
oh and where are all of your cronies now???
I AM NOT A REP, BUT......

mrblobby

• Know All
« Reply #78 on: 28-05-17, 12:36AM »
I believe it's the whole of the uk not distribution. To do with the bonus?

Duracell

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #79 on: 28-05-17, 12:50AM »
It is a shame that your disclaimer does not come [you]before[/you] your posts, and with the same sense of authority and literary gravitas.

Why is it a shame we are 2 weeks past the topic and Petition creation, in the very early stages if any of a T claim. Unlikely to have made or will make any difference. My opinion is still the same, your lack of willingness or inability to reason a comparative stifles the debate, you have made accusations about me and my intergrity rather than debating, you have created a topic asking a question you are unwilling to debate, and yet you continue to question my willingness to engage and debate the topic you have created and imply it as shameful, you have questioned in a judgemental and derogetrory fashion my integrity and motives rather than the merits of the opinion itself.

I'm glad I'm not as judgemental of motives of posters.
« Last Edit: 28-05-17, 12:53AM by Duracell »

Duracell.