Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
25-05-19, 09:51PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 57181
  • Total Topics: 1009
  • Online Today: 156
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online

Author Topic: Tosco Shares - Buy or Sell? Well Hello Delores!!  (Read 38927 times)

Leaderofthepack316

Re: Tosco Shares - Buy or Sell? Well Hello Delores!!
« Reply #50 on: 11-02-18, 07:48AM »
If everyone on here who out their pathetic opinion forward actually concentrated on loving the brand, doing a excellent job everyday and we're happy that they actually has a job... Tesco shares would go up and would be in a stronger market position.
But as long as the same old rubbish exists like, its not my job, not my dept, find a manager for a simple issue, I'm on my break, nights vs says..... Etc whinging moan..... It's will never increase by much..

lucgeo

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #51 on: 11-02-18, 09:14AM »
Try telling that to the PM's , CM's and CEM's who have LOVED the brand, doing their job everyday, even conveying the lying spin on the wage rise etc....because it was expected of them...taking the flak on behalf of their seniors etc....are they now being made redundant because they are pathetic ???

I am grateful for my job sir....(doff my cap) I will forgo my break sir...(low courtesy) all so my superiors can reap the benefits, get bigger bonus' on the broken back of the minions :(
My god....the jarrow marchers must be turning in their graves listening to the c**p you just spouted :-X :-X
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

laughinggravy

« Reply #52 on: 11-02-18, 10:56AM »
Well said Lucgeo
Two opinions are better than one, especially when one of those opinions is mine

lackofinterest

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #53 on: 11-02-18, 11:36AM »

Try telling that to the PM's , CM's and CEM's who have LOVED the brand, doing their job everyday, even conveying the lying spin on the wage rise etc....because it was expected of them...taking the flak on behalf of their seniors etc....are they now being made redundant because they are pathetic ???

I am grateful for my job sir....(doff my cap) I will forgo my break sir...(low courtesy) all so my superiors can reap the benefits, get bigger bonus' on the broken back of the minions :(
My god....the jarrow marchers must be turning in their graves listening to the c**p you just spouted :-X :-X
couldnt have put it better myself :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

stockrotateman

• Smart Arse
« Reply #54 on: 11-02-18, 11:39AM »
 :thumbup: well said.

lackofinterest

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #55 on: 11-02-18, 11:39AM »
If everyone on here who out their pathetic opinion forward actually concentrated on loving the brand, doing a excellent job everyday and we're happy that they actually has a job... Tesco shares would go up and would be in a stronger market position.
But as long as the same old rubbish exists like, its not my job, not my dept, find a manager for a simple issue, I'm on my break, nights vs says..... Etc whinging moan..... It's will never increase by much..
you're lucky we don't work to rule (not only when theres a health and safety auditor in) or the company would fold!!!

Jammin joe

« Reply #56 on: 15-02-18, 08:15AM »
Can anyone tell me when the 3 year saye will be available. Is it early Feb or March? Thanks.

Hi all, should we of received a letter for the 3 year SAYE maturity to tell us what our options are etc? Has anyone else received theirs?

StinkyPoo

• VLH Supporter
  • Regular Pain
« Reply #57 on: 15-02-18, 09:52AM »
I had an email, mine finishes 3 March :)

Welshie

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #58 on: 15-02-18, 03:39PM »
Got an email on Saturday but other staff haven't heard anything yet .

Setmefree

« Reply #59 on: 15-02-18, 04:39PM »
Can anyone tell me if I leave the company before my shares mature in will I lose my shares

notsofunny

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #60 on: 15-02-18, 06:08PM »

if you leave ,, then yes , look at last years statement , it should have your cut off dates ,,

Setmefree

« Reply #61 on: 15-02-18, 06:14PM »
Thanks for your reply

Jammin joe

« Reply #62 on: 16-02-18, 08:40AM »
I had an email, mine finishes 3 March :)

Thanks! Found it in my junk mail for some reason!  :D

bluewhiteman

« Reply #63 on: 16-02-18, 09:27AM »
Well said. How damn true. Ignore the quote from someone who has Tesco in ten like seaside rock.

Weed

• Smart Arse
« Reply #64 on: 16-02-18, 10:42AM »

Says he who does all the above

Brown Nose^

Administrator Comment I think we are by now aware of your opinion, which actually breaks the rules of VLH. You do not need to go back 5 days to find a post so that you can post it again. Please desist.

Weed

• Smart Arse
« Reply #65 on: 16-02-18, 11:16AM »
Are the rules of this forum not to respect peoples views and opinions. I am doing so by giving Leaderofthepack his true title. Thank you for your time and patience surrounding this matter.

Administrator Comment You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy,..........

lackofinterest

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #66 on: 16-02-18, 05:07PM »
 :D :D

OvaSees

• Smart Arse
« Reply #67 on: 16-02-18, 06:25PM »
Over 250,000 colleagues spent more than 10 years doing that and all it resulted in was job losses, redundancies, restructures, store closures, asset disposals, pensions scheme closures, share price falls, sale of international businesses, acquisition reversal, payment erosions, the largest loss in British corporate history...

This is a corporate pattern that has continually repeated itself numerous times in the last 15 years. Has it never occurred to you that the fate of the many in such environments is determined not by their behaviour but by the behaviour of those who claim to 'lead' them? 'Loving the brand' at Woolworths didn't keep people in jobs and neither did the undying commitment to that brand by its employees, many of whom worked hard right up until the last store closed its doors. If you want to know why companies get into a mess, you should be looking top-down not bottom-up.

Tesco in particular is exposed to this since it is intentionally structured in such a way that there is not one single action that one single employee in a store could take that would affect the share price in any way.
« Last Edit: 16-02-18, 06:28PM by OvaSees »

Equalizer87

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #68 on: 16-02-18, 07:08PM »

The first of DL's  new soldiers has been let loose.

« Last Edit: 17-02-18, 09:51AM by Nomad »
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Leaderofthepack316

« Reply #69 on: 17-02-18, 06:45PM »
Lol freedom of speech except on very little helps
I'm not offending anyone but have a great life because of tesco and do do you.
If you all want to work somewhere else please leave.
Simple

Also moderate that!!!

Equalizer87

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #70 on: 17-02-18, 06:55PM »
Hmmm and calling someone "pathetic" or a "simpleton" isnt offending anyone??

I wonder who the simpleton really is.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

mexicopete

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #71 on: 17-02-18, 07:31PM »
@Equalizer87 he's defo senior team material. Thick as pig sh*t and a bully to boot, A perfect fit methinks. :-X :-X :-X
The worlds me lobster

Equalizer87

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #72 on: 17-02-18, 07:33PM »
@ Mexicopete

A dead cert I agree, probably insecure in the knowledge his job will be next, and lashing out in frustration. :D :D

mexicopete

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #73 on: 17-02-18, 07:38PM »
We can only hope mate, what a Troll he is. He should apply for the admin. role as his punctuation, spelling etc. is c*ck on. ;) ;) ;)
The worlds me lobster

Equalizer87

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #74 on: 17-02-18, 08:50PM »
 :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

In reality, a shrinking violet.