Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
19-10-19, 10:14AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 8508
  • Latest: sheryle
Stats
  • Total Posts: 61716
  • Total Topics: 1084
  • Online Today: 77
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online
Users: 5
Guests: 61
Total: 66

Author Topic: informal investigation meeting  (Read 15841 times)

horatiocain

• Know All
Re: informal investigation meeting
« Reply #50 on: 25-04-17, 09:06PM »
Can you provide me with the formal policy stating that you aren't to represent members in existing issues?

As a member you're entitled to representation regardless of your length of membership, this is specified on many pieces of their literature.

There are many other benefits of being a member of a union aside from steward representation, we don't pay fees just for your steward.

However a member has the right to be represented by their union, there is nothing I've read that contradicts this, and I've personally witnessed emoyees joining the union because they're facing disciplinary action, in no case has this union told them no, or any other union I was a member of.

Save your money, we get nothing else from that excuse for a union, usdaw is a joke, I'd have rather give my money to the one good rep of the 20 from my store than usdaw.

renault1

Re: informal investigation meeting
« Reply #51 on: 27-03-19, 02:51PM »
Sorry can't start a new topic so hooked up to this one.

Just a quick question, if a customer makes a complaint about you is there a time limit for you to be informed by your manager that you will be invited to a informal meeting from the day of complaint.  Thanks in advance.