Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
24-01-17, 03:02AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 74688
  • Total Topics: 2028
  • Online Today: 94
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 23
Total: 27

Author Topic: Unrealistic Targets  (Read 3824 times)

snowyowl

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
Re: Unrealistic Targets
« Reply #25 on: 19-01-17, 10:30AM »
I am aware through experience that Head Office are fully aware of what goes on and they need to be exposed. Has anybody got Donald McIntyre's phone number?  >:(

Tornado

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #26 on: 20-01-17, 09:51AM »
Sorry, are you referring to Donal MacIntyre journalist ? Who are you referring to ?   ???

snowyowl

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #27 on: 20-01-17, 10:11AM »
Yeah, that'll be him, the undercover guy. somebody definitely needs to do an undercover job on our place it makes Sp*rts D*r*ct look like a funfair. Seriously.  >:(

Equalizer87

• Smart Arse
« Reply #28 on: 20-01-17, 10:51AM »
Not thought of going undercover yourself? ? I have thought about it several times before I finished with Tesco. Wish I had now, it would have made a brilliant follow on episode on Panorama.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

snowyowl

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #29 on: 20-01-17, 11:25AM »
You seriously wouldn't believe the information I have in hand, I'm thinking of putting it all on line, perhaps VLH.  >:(

Equalizer87

• Smart Arse
« Reply #30 on: 20-01-17, 12:43PM »
Why not?? It's only fair that a whistle blower can come from any area of the company. Not like the company can actually identify who you are.

I would love to have had massive amounts of evidence of Tescos wringing doing. I wouldn't hold back.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Tornado

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #31 on: 21-01-17, 04:44AM »
You seriously wouldn't believe the information I have in hand, I'm thinking of putting it all on line, perhaps VLH.  >:(
If you have the opportunity to contact the journalist I think it would be good to speak with him and to get his opinion or any other adviser. Of course VLH it is a very good base for or get information but media like News,Tv or Radio are a better way to get impact on public opinion and more fast information I think. Strategy and planned actions through of VLH based on transmission of information it is probably something to consider, just an opinion.  8)

snowyowl

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #32 on: 21-01-17, 07:48AM »
I'm saving it for a rainy day, perhaps when I retire or leave or I'm made redundant. Anyway I'm sure there's more to come they can't help themselves. What's that saying about spiders, webs and deceiving?  ;)

alf

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #33 on: 21-01-17, 09:17AM »
"I am aware through experience that Head Office are fully aware of what goes on and they need to be exposed."

same person

"You seriously wouldn't believe the information I have in hand"

and again, same person.

"I'm saving it for a rainy day, perhaps when I retire or leave or I'm made redundant."

You create a thread about about tesco mistreating staff, you say they need exposed, you claim to have information about the mistreatment, yet you decide to do f##k all.

All you need to do now is leave the company and you'll be bandersnatch 2.0

((((((For those unfamiliar with snatchy, he's the melodramatic diva who made a song and dance about leaving,  came back, made grandiose claims about how he had evidence of various tesco wrongdoings, and then changed his avatar a few times to "prove" these wrongdoings.))))))

If you whinge about company mistreatment, and you have information or evidence, put up, or shut up.

« Last Edit: 21-01-17, 09:19AM by alf »

snowyowl

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #34 on: 21-01-17, 09:33AM »
Ooh, seem to have touched a nerve there. Don't judge or compare me alf, you don't know me, you have no knowledge of my experiences with Tosco, you have no knowledge of my experiences with Usbore.
I will when the time is right use my knowledge to expose the people I believe need to be exposed but it will be at a time and format of my choosing , it won't be done to suit your need for gossip so don't hold your breath because you may never find out.  8)

alf

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #35 on: 21-01-17, 09:39AM »
A nerve?

More like common human decency.

If you have knowledge that could be used to help the treatment of staff in this company.
Yet you refuse to use it, whilst boosting about it online, you need to have a word with yourself.

snowyowl

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #36 on: 21-01-17, 09:55AM »
I'd like to have a word with you.  ;)

If you had any worldly experience at all you would probably consider that I may have already tried through the usual channels but ran into brick walls.

Again if you had any common sense at all you would probably consider that revealing my intention would without doubt reveal my identity.

I have a wife, children and a mortgage to maintain so your desire for gossip doesn't interest me.

Tip; consider things before you comment, specifically aggressive comments.  8)

Duracell

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #37 on: 21-01-17, 10:09AM »
I have to agree with Snowyowl, wishing exposure of unjust behaviour.
Having Information that could identify clear problems doesn't mean you have to be the whistle blower.

I am currently wrestling with conscience about what I read on here and know it should not be happening I have information in black and white that says so.

The very nature of this site is such that you can't always be certain what you read is factual or whether the poster is Incorrect, do I take a risk and put company info on here (internal document) and risk dismissal, just to prove someone as factually incorrect or at best help others that I don't know and have never met.

It's a big ask. But be assured I will check that I am 100% correct before I decide which route to take, that in itself has its problems.
« Last Edit: 21-01-17, 10:13AM by Duracell »
My Opinion is exactly that, Mine.  Based on my view of what I know , see and what I would do.
"Being a rep doesn't make a person right anymore than not being a rep makes a person wrong " 

Duracell.

alf

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #38 on: 21-01-17, 10:22AM »
It's odd you keep mentioning gossip, I have not asked you once, to post whatever you supposedly have, here.
I have simply implored you to use it.

For example, if its health and safety related, contact HSE or relevant authority.

In fact look at this
http://www.verylittlehelps.com/index.php?topic=15479.msg178964#msg178964
This person used information about company issues and did something about it. Whilst it didn't give us a definitive outcome, at least the person tried to do something.

Duracell

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #39 on: 21-01-17, 10:37AM »
Indeed they did.  :thumbup:

However it is a lot easier to raise a concern when it directly affects you.
The example you use,  H&S is the easiest to get involved with if you are correct in your knowledge.

Aside from Bullying and H&S which policy or the law gives everyone scope to be involved as an observer, not all problems are that easy to become involved with, just be cause you are aware they shouldn't happen. It's not always prudent to help others here either with information that may aid their concern as you could ultimately put yourself at risk.
My Opinion is exactly that, Mine.  Based on my view of what I know , see and what I would do.
"Being a rep doesn't make a person right anymore than not being a rep makes a person wrong " 

Duracell.

snowyowl

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #40 on: 21-01-17, 10:54AM »
Thank you for your support Duracell, it really is a tricky situation being in possession of information that may be of assistance to some but would without doubt cause problems for yourself. It is frustrating but it is just a matter of time, things need to change.  :-X (not just yet)

Tornado

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #41 on: 21-01-17, 11:25AM »
I'm saving it for a rainy day, perhaps when I retire or leave or I'm made redundant. Anyway I'm sure there's more to come they can't help themselves. What's that saying about spiders, webs and deceiving?  ;)
Can you be more specific ? Are you for example referring to interference in the informatics systems to change them and to alter them where the information given does not match the reality ? Are you referring for example contractors giving support to corrupt employees specially to managers on how to cover the wrong doings and when something it is discovered  they will immediately assist to give cover ? Are not the wrong doings not discovered or well covered good news to transmit to different Stores ? Just asking. ???

Tornado

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #42 on: 21-01-17, 12:12PM »

Thank you for your support Duracell, it really is a tricky situation being in possession of information that may be of assistance to some but would without doubt cause problems for yourself. It is frustrating but it is just a matter of time, things need to change.  :-X (not just yet)
:-X(not just yet) When ? How long are you working for Tesco ? Less than 5 years or more ? Are you and Duracell waiting the future CEO ? Does not the Tax Man or other Services have whistleblowers service ? Just asking 8)

Duracell

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #43 on: 21-01-17, 01:00PM »
Ha ha.
 ;D

Your in the wrong job!

Duracell.

Tornado

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #44 on: 21-01-17, 01:59PM »
Ha ha.
 ;D

Your in the wrong job!
Why ? Sorry I am living in reality and trying to find ways to overtake the barrier of indifference or accommodation and trying to find ideas on how something can be done. I call this Action even when many times the fear nock the door. I am not navigating at computer sometimes just to express some pub intellectual conversation. I would be grateful and very happy if I could do more to help my colleagues. Have a nice day. ;)

snowyowl

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #45 on: 21-01-17, 04:09PM »
Try harder!

Duracell

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #46 on: 21-01-17, 04:22PM »
Ha ha.
 ;D

Your in the wrong job!
Why ? Sorry I am living in reality and trying to find ways to overtake the barrier of indifference or accommodation and trying to find ideas on how something can be done. I call this Action even when many times the fear nock the door. I am not navigating at computer sometimes just to express some pub intellectual conversation. I would be grateful and very happy if I could do more to help my colleagues. Have a nice day. ;)

I found your post funny, thought you may be good comedy.

Duracell.

lackofinterest

• Smart Arse
« Reply #47 on: 23-01-17, 08:37PM »
I'd like to have a word with you.  ;)

If you had any worldly experience at all you would probably consider that I may have already tried through the usual channels but ran into brick walls.

Again if you had any common sense at all you would probably consider that revealing my intention would without doubt reveal my identity.

I have a wife, children and a mortgage to maintain so your desire for gossip doesn't interest me.

Tip; consider things before you comment, specifically aggressive comments.  8)
;D ;D :thumbup:

lackofinterest

• Smart Arse
« Reply #48 on: 23-01-17, 08:43PM »
It'seems ridiculous now. I stayed an extra 20 minutes to 'finish' on Monday morning, this morning I left 3 cages uncorked out of 25 my manager just grunted at me when I told him 3 were left to work because I'm pretty sure he 'expected' me to stay and finish. Staff have been told they are 'expected to fill their own aisle and then move onto another aisle as well as a team fill and breakdown I've never known it as bad as this.
Claden I wouldn't be staying on to finish in this current climate. They are running so short staffed that staying on is only beneficial to the manager in question. That are terrified to leave anything for day shift. Also you are  only as good as your last shift. They soon forget you stayed on when it suits them.
Exactly why I didn't stay this morning. The more we do the more they pile on us.
if you do something once they expect it all the time. clock in on time, do YOUR job, clock out on time!! if theyve not got anybody to finish off where you left off then tough. that's their problem