Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
20-09-19, 02:03AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 8417
  • Latest: Mazza
Stats
  • Total Posts: 60801
  • Total Topics: 1069
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 92
Total: 95

Author Topic: Investigatory  (Read 15983 times)

Duracell

• Sad Muppet
Re: Investigatory
« Reply #100 on: 18-09-18, 11:38AM »
You don’t really need advice if you are leaving soon anyway.

Also Given that the policy mentions you “may” be managed as a persistent offender with out going into a long winded post, 2 occasions which both have questionable circumstances are not persistent and the policy goes on to say Failure to supply a fit note at all after 28 days would result in witdrawl of CSP but doesn’t mention any other punitive measure.

What’s the worse that could happen?

My Opinion is exactly that, Mine.  Based on my view of what I know , see and what I would do.
"Being a rep doesn't make a person right anymore than not being a rep makes a person wrong " 

Duracell.

Blondie

« Reply #101 on: 18-09-18, 01:52PM »
I'd just like to say that I already have a copy of the notes. They were given to me after the investigation. My question is whether I am allowed to share them with other managers and with the union if I make a report against other people who were in the meeting.

Blondie

« Reply #102 on: 18-09-18, 01:56PM »
You don’t really need advice if you are leaving soon anyway.

Also Given that the policy mentions you “may” be managed as a persistent offender with out going into a long winded post, 2 occasions which both have questionable circumstances are not persistent and the policy goes on to say Failure to supply a fit note at all after 28 days would result in witdrawl of CSP but doesn’t mention any other punitive measure.

What’s the worse that could happen?

You're right, but when you have managers that I do, you feel obliged to take action. Even if I am leaving, they can do this to other colleagues in the future, just as they have done in the past. I know that isn't my problem, but this matter concerns me personally, so I'm not letting them get away with it (without going into too many details here).

Exactly. There's not much that can or should happen and after the meeting itself, I feel like I'm being targeted personally.

Blondie

« Reply #103 on: 18-09-18, 01:57PM »
I always made written requests for any documents I felt I needed and were entitled to (perhaps some I was not), never accept a verbal reply request in writing/reply in writing is the correct way.

Evidence/notes can be shared with anybody you feel could assist your case.

Okay. Thank you and everybody else above for letting me know what to do. I greatly appreciate it.