Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
14-11-19, 06:40PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62394
  • Total Topics: 1100
  • Online Today: 272
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online

Author Topic: Disclosure/23rd  (Read 410198 times)

Nomad

• Administrator
  • Sad Muppet
  • Who dares, wins.
Re: Disclosure/23rd
« Reply #2375 on: 03-05-15, 11:32AM »
Administrator Comment Due to being at 90+ pages and time - events moving forward this topic will be locked this evening, Sun 3rd May. It will not be deleted for some considerable time though.

Administrator Comment Please consider using the following topic for further discussion on the restructure. Restructure Aftermath
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

Shambolic

« Reply #2376 on: 03-05-15, 12:14PM »
Hi everyone, before this page gets locked tonight just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the help, advice and information that has been shared on this topic, I am a t/l entering into my final week, my end date is 7/5/2015 on Thursday, in the system my day off is Friday, can I swap my day off to Tuesday and enjoy a long bank holiday weekend? Didn't know if there would be any implications on final pay, thanks in advance

tumshie

• Global Moderator
  • Sad Muppet
  • life is not a rehearsal
« Reply #2377 on: 03-05-15, 04:39PM »
 Obviously you have to ask your manager although I can't see any problem if you work Friday instead.

talesin

« Reply #2378 on: 03-05-15, 10:04PM »
Lol. Promise to work Friday instead, then don't turn up  ;) I suspect that you will find you do not get paid for the day, but I would not worry about that too much under the circumstances.  Have a great last day and remember to not work too hard and avoid invitations to the back area where the empty cage lurks....... :D :) :D