News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 10:14AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 278
Total: 280

Face Masks

Started by Welshie, 10-07-20, 10:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic

penguin

Quote from: forrestgimp on 09-07-21, 07:27PM
Theres the thing though. Invisible disabilities are by definition not visible by you or anyone so you looking at someone and thinking 'Oh look more people behaving shamefully (or whatever nice epithet you decide to use) shows the kind of person you are.

Personally I think its you who needs to take a long hard look at yourself and stop patting yourself on the back for being virtuous when simply put you are nothing of the sort and judge people by your own very very low standards.

Where did I ever say I look at people and think there behaving shamefully, I simply made the point that those who are not exempt but claim to be should be ashamed of themselves, how hard is that to understand.
Do not let anyone tell you there is not a decent job and life beyond Tesco.

alf

Quote from: forrestgimp on 09-07-21, 07:50PM
Ok tell me what the point is then.

You established that people can and do make up invisible disabilities in order to have an excuse to not wear a mask.

penguin calls those people shameful.

You decide to miss your own point, and accuse penguin of judging those with invisible disabilities, despite the poor man/woman specifically excluding people who have invisible disabilities from their previous comments.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk