News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 01:28PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 277
Total: 278

online payslips

Started by Wearethehearts, 20-09-18, 08:39AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethehearts

just tried to look and again server not available

Duracell

I just logged on with no problem at all.
My Opinion is exactly that, Mine.  Based on my view of what I know , see and what I would do.
"Being a rep doesn't make a person right anymore than not being a rep makes a person wrong " 

Duracell.

rayinski

just rang the "helpline" and they didn't even know the site was down  :-X

Hammer10

I rang them and they could not help some helpline.

LucyJ

Seems to be o2 users can't get on. Service down.

Hammer10

I am on bt still no good.

fatboy

I'm on o2. Just got straight on so not a problem with o2.

rayinski

I've just tried to access the site via my phone and bang, straight in, no problem, access via my computer using Firefox or Chrome - not working.

Driverderek

Yep, something I found out too - tried phone with Wi-Fi can't get on, tried using computer... nope same error message... what worked for me was using mobile data 4G on my phone straight into the payslip site no issues !

Hammer10

Proves WiFi in this country is c**p when u have to rely on the phone line.

jatbaws

Just looked at at my last payslip online I'm a leaver and it has  hol/bank hols leavers pay of £****.** and basic pay of £***.** Cr what is  the Cr for ?, I have been with tesco for 19 years.

Woody00

Hey

I am a new starter I had my paper slip for 14th Pay and activated online payslips.

When is the soonest I can view them for this pay?

[gmod]Your topic has been merged with an existing payslip topic. As a VLH Supporter you have the option to use Search to find a suitable topic for your question(s).[/gmod]

fatboy

In theory you can view them from Thursday before the Friday pay date. However, the site usually goes down on the Thursday as it cannot handle the volume. It has been brought to Tesco attention time & time again but never gets sorted. Just a matter of keep trying.

forrestgimp

The law around payslips states they must be available either electronically or by paper no later than your payday, If Tescos system is not allowing that on multiple occasions there must be something we can do about it.

londoner83

Use Usdaw' s free legal advice....

lucgeo

USDAW's legal advice line is for non work related enquiries.
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

Er17

Here we go again. Trying to look at my payslip and guess what?? Yep, site down again!!!

oldfashionedplayer

worked perfectly fine for a me a few mins ago, makes a change from how it normally is

Hammer10

I got on as well.

Welshie

Yep I got on problem at about 1am

rayinski

Guys, I think we've slipped into an alternate reality, I got in with no problems this morning too :)

Victor

[gmod]Please do not quote immediately prior post(s).[/gmod]

Nah, it's slow as s*** still.

I've logged in and downloaded my pay slip but it took a while!

There's no doubt they know about this but why pump money into more servers that will be required a few days each month...
They've got other useless projects to waste money on.

person7

I've been with tesco for 4 months, and so far, only logged on ONCE on payday other times website times out.

meaning i have to send "paper copy" to the dwp regulary as im disabled and can only work so many hours, but now tesco dont do any paper copies, i just have to hope my printer prints it off "officially" as it even says "printed or photocopied payslips may not be accepted"

i dont mind them being online, but we should at least get a option to have paper too, or even a 3 monthly or 6 monthly paper payslip. as the disability department in dwp want "full paper slips upon random request"

[admin]Uppercase (capitals) in the right places would make your posts easier to read and kinder on the readers eyes. Nomad[/admin]

CoffeeGate

Anyone else having problems again today? I'm getting 'Site not available ?

anais

Just tried to log on myself and I can't get on there ??

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk