Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
16-12-17, 11:09AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 73662
  • Total Topics: 1611
  • Online Today: 124
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online

Author Topic: Management Roll of honour  (Read 3318 times)

alf

• Know All
Re: Management Roll of honour
« Reply #25 on: 06-12-17, 08:26PM »
110% of statistics are made up.

JL

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #26 on: 06-12-17, 08:54PM »
tesco expectations  ;D do not lower yourself to a met people  :)

madness

• Regular Pain
« Reply #27 on: 06-12-17, 09:06PM »
Only 1 manager in our store got an exceed. And that person comes in on days off, does 11-12 hour days at a time and basicly lives for the company. exceed is practically impossible as there is always a few departments that are so bad if you have everything running well in yor department you have to go help the other. Thus you lose the time you would invest in getting stuck into your own goals targets.

ardymardy

« Reply #28 on: 07-12-17, 07:06PM »
I've worked for Tesco nearly ten years now, in store and now distribution. In that time ive seen the lot: crooks, liars, work shy, bullies, incompetents and down right a**holes. The only person that came even close to good was at DC and made GM for approximately six months. He put ordinary workers first and so management team ganged up against him and he was stood down to shift manager. His initials PT, and everyone I speak to still talks of him fondly. He has now left the business for CO-OP, and our loss is their gain.
I think the best managers are those who wont be bullied or fooled into taking short cuts to advancement. they recognise that in the greater scheme of things they are mostly impotent and unable to make the big decisions, but that doesn't deter them from being decent people who can empathise and help colleagues on a daily basis.