Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

20-04-24, 04:24AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,370
  • Total Topics: 636
  • Online today: 479
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 458
Total: 459

Management Restructure?

Started by Tsportyhead, 13-09-16, 09:36AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowyowl

I think a more realistic scenario is that he will have a want to rid himself of those that have or are likely to cause him problems. I don't think any you have mentioned are troublesome are they?  ;D ;D ;D

tiptop

who or wot is  BAWBAG teesport certainly seems to be a very dysfunctional place too work at..from the previous comments! this a.d fellow seems too have a lot of influence on what goes on within teesport... :question:

redcar renegade

Quote from: tiptop on 07-06-17, 07:59PM
who or wot is  BAWBAG teesport certainly seems to be a very dysfunctional place too work at..from the previous comments! this a.d fellow seems too have a lot of influence on what goes on within teesport... :question:
Tiptop in answer to your question the person in question talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk , Dictator had plenty of influence and look were it got him.if senior management took off the rose tinted glasses off they would see the truth we get support from other depots that cannot pick or load wagons on double time and wonder who is responsible A.D and his amazing flying Circus

tiptop

redcar renegade many thanks for reply..from your comments it is clear too me that teesport is clearly in a bad place with regards senior management leading by example ref taking the site forward in what I'm sure must be a very challenging time for all at teesport..maybe a.d and his amazing flying circus will come too the rescue!!! LOL (-*-)

Jetplane

How long before the managers that are leaving go sick from the way they are been treated can't see it been long and who can blame them not me for one

Call me

We have a compliance manager now off sick I wondeR why  😂 I would though if I was in her position. Take the bloody money and RUN lol 😂

M1lktrayman

Consultation well under way at Reading dc.  Ploughing ahead despite vulnerability of site re volumes and hygiene standards.  Absolutely no empathy demonstrated.  Some managers already seem to regret being matched.  Happiest seem to be the ones at risk.  Really sad to see how quickly depot has changed in 4 years

grim up north

Is it true there has been a power cut at Reading? That's what our management(what's left of them) are claiming. This, so we are told, is why we are picking London area stores orders.

redcar renegade

Tiptop i get the feeling in my water that you are management sure your user tag should not be bricktop from the movie snatch and to use a qoute from the movie:

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible c#nt... me. Brick Top: In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?

Looselips

Quote from: Pochin123 on 31-05-17, 11:21PM
Quote from: Duracell on 31-05-17, 09:15AM
Key or Scan booking reference at the barrier?

The company will need a shed load of luck with that process and task, it will be a far from a slick process that it would need to be to succeed especially without the back up of people in seats to adapt when problems arise.

Totally agree with Duracell. As a clerk working in the fresh side of distribution i see more flaws in this concept then anything i have ever come across in my time with the company. How is the system going to react if the supplier has not sent an ASN, something which happens on a daily basis (If not hourly) Will the system be able to park drivers up they arrive to early?, How will the system know if the trailer they bring is conventional trailer or a high trailer (Double Deck). Some hauliers have both, my D.C only has a certain number of high bays so sometimes we tell the driver to wait for a certain bay. Without a clerk telling the drivers which bay to go on i can only see this concept being an expensive failure.
Tesco is full of expensive failures, fresh and easy, better fresh express, AMC on MHE to name a few, no doubt some fresh out of college graduate has decided that the concept will work and save a couple of pennies (but cost thousands in lost productivity).

Looselips

Quote from: redcar renegade on 07-06-17, 08:26PM
Quote from: tiptop on 07-06-17, 07:59PM
Tiptop in answer to your question the person in question talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk , Dictator had plenty of influence and look were it got him.if senior management took off the rose tinted glasses off they would see the truth we get support from other depots that cannot pick or load wagons on double time and wonder who is responsible A.D and his amazing flying Circus
It is probably the same at every site - the bullies and dictators (due to the who they are related to or sleeping with) are safe and those that treat people fairly are at risk.

This is certainly true at my site, one of the safe managers had a serious grievance against him that went all the way to an I T (that could have cost the company over £50k , but he is safe ... why ... because he is related to a senior manager!!!!

lackofinterest

this company is corrupt to the core, anybody who doesnt see it needs to take their blinkers off >:(

tiptop

redcar renegade..COME AGAIN? 8) 8) 8) 8)

Jetplane

So rumour has it that the following managers will be joining A2 Shift at Teesport Our old favourite P.R,D.H and R.A these moves 2 in particular will be really interesting hope I am not in any of those teams or it's time to look for a new job RIP B Shift

snowyowl

I don't think them leaving to join B-Shift will bother the level ones, they'll be to busy rowing with their new Shift Manager.  ;)

grim up north

Since some TM's were let go, more often then not the agency supervisors are the only one's on the assembly podium. Can't be right putting delays etc in with them?

Arizonarugby

The only place you'll find a TM theses days is sat in the office keeping each other company . The fact is that the majority of the remaining TM now see running the operation as the job of a coordinators.

In the words of Jim Royle , shoulder to shoulder "MY A@@E"

grim up north

True. We were told as co-ordinators will be on the podium's, this frees Tm's to be walking the shop floor. The only time you see them out of the office though is start/end of shift.

Arizonarugby

Or when they have a "meeting" in the smoke shed!!!!

Jetplane

At least with the TMswe have on B Shift now are ok to talk to I'm really starting to stress once we get bully boy DH and can't trust him PR on Shift scary times ahead

snowyowl

Looking at the big picture what strikes me is that there was some shocking decisions made across all three shifts as to who has survived "the cull" and who has been made redundant. Who said "the cream will always rise to the top" It seems to me the more skeletons you had in your cupboard the more likely is was you would be retained. Warning, either join the funny hand shake club or watch your back.  :( :( :(

Arizonarugby

I guess It's like this at all depots, at my depot, it depended on who you were related to, sleeping with , or went drinking with... ERRIC was manipulated to achieve the results they wan d i.e. disciplinary records etc went missing etc

redcar renegade

Jetplane remember " buddy " the best way to deal with someone who shouts at you like a raving lunatic is simply point out to him you are not an animal the quickly fill in a grievance form. Or better still sarcasm works well with DH on A shift lol

Jetplane

Yeh I know what you mean snowy owl  some real good people are going especially on one side of the building you will know who I am on about and really feel for Ds/Jw as I know they are gutted with what's going on

snowyowl

"Oh what an evil web we weave when first we practice to deceive"

The place needs clearing out from top to bottom. It's no good having any expectations of Head Office as I'm sure they do nothing to discourage the behaviour practiced and as for Usbore they care less than North Kensington Council.  >:( >:( >:( 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk