Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
16-12-17, 10:52AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 73662
  • Total Topics: 1611
  • Online Today: 124
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online

Author Topic: New Contract  (Read 2584 times)

his scots tie

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
New Contract
« on: 07-12-17, 12:57PM »
Not got my New Contract to sign yet after the recent pay rise.Funny how in July 2016 when sunday pay was cut to time and half i got a new contract to sign straight away.The ink was still wet when my PM gave me it to sign.

captain

• Know All
Re: New Contract
« Reply #1 on: 07-12-17, 02:08PM »
Got mine last week, would suggest problem is with your manager

rogersmart

« Reply #2 on: 07-12-17, 08:21PM »
My Manager is widely accepted to be rubbish at managing - he couldn’t find the brewery, let alone organise a p!ss up there.  However, my new contract arrived on Monday of this week.  First time for everything!

ZZZZZZ

• Wannabe Customer Assistant, cos I need the job
« Reply #3 on: 07-12-17, 09:04PM »
As I can't post a new Topic, please excuse me for posting this query here:

Would you recommend working for Tesco in an Express on the evening shift, and what's the rate of pay for outer london please?

I need the hours they're offering, but I wanted to check it out first.  Have you noticed how the rate of pay is always "competitive" but never actually given.

Cheers.

bruke

• VLH Supporter
« Reply #4 on: 07-12-17, 11:59PM »
Instead of taking over a thread why not pay the couple of quid to post your own topic?
Anyhow youll be on just over £8 an hour and be able to enjoy time and a half for hours work on Sundays and bank holidays... until July.....

ZZZZZZ

• Wannabe Customer Assistant, cos I need the job
« Reply #5 on: 08-12-17, 07:35PM »
I apologise, I didn't know how the board worked.  Thank you for the info.

Global Moderator Comment Here's info on VLH Supporter Benefits - http://www.verylittlehelps.com/index.php?page=15 Also, it's okay to put your question on a thread if it's relevant to the topic.
« Last Edit: 09-12-17, 12:47AM by tumshie »

Vanilla

« Reply #6 on: 09-12-17, 08:25PM »
New contracts are not worth the paper their written on, so powers that be decided against issuing new ones to save time and money.
You are "assumed" to have accepted the new T&C's by virtue of promptly turning up for your shift and accepting whatever is given to you at the end of the month.

his scots tie

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
« Reply #7 on: 09-12-17, 09:09PM »
Make no mistake when time half goes to time quarter next july tosco will issue new contracts  with the ink still wet,to those affected staff just like they did in 2016.But if something benefits members of staff then tosco arent so quick,and treat staff with a couldnt care less atitude.

Equalizer87

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #8 on: 10-12-17, 12:58AM »
When the premiums change they'll have their little trick to catch you all out.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"