News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 09:13PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,124
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 325
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 7
Guests: 291
Total: 298

Payview

Started by cosmosmallpiece, 14-11-19, 11:50AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmosmallpiece

Anyone having trouble getting on to payview today ?

fatboy

Nope. Straight on 1st time.

Engleburt

Got straight on but there is no payslip for November there to view !!!!

Nomad

Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

Engleburt

Can you guys view your November payslip?

Charlie Harper

Got on & downloaded mine not long after midnight, can't get onto the site now tho  :thumbdown:

rayinski

Straight in with no problem

Head Office know there is a problem. See the statement below, issued at 13.45.

We aware of an issue with the payslip view website, whereby circa 22k colleagues are unable to view the November pay slip, the team have been working on this issue all morning and are predicting a further 4-5 hours before it is fully resolved. Keep checking the payslip website periodically for your November payslip.

Please be aware that this is payslip impacting only and all colleagues will receive pay as normal tomorrow into their bank accounts.

whatajoke2019

I managed to access mine around half past midnight this morning which only happens once in a blue moon....!

brucie

is payview  website down yet again as I can get on it but it wont allow me to view or print my wage slip?

roughyedspud

Is payview down??

Getting a error page all night

ClatterMan

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

belfast driver

This is beyond a joke.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

ClatterMan

Did manage to get on payview a lot earlier about 10 past midnight,i guess it got overwhelmed by all the staff trying to login. :(

Hammer10

It’s about time they sorted this out every month it’s getting beyond a joke.

amex

Just got on, working now.

roughyedspud

Still s***..

I've got to the login page and on to the next page but it won't view or download my payslip

Morris999

To be honest, apart from the first hour where I find it really slow, I’ve not had any issues logging on to this pay slip or any previous ones.
My partner always seems to have issues with it for the first 24-48 hours.
I use iOS devices, they use Android.
It seems to be a common theme in my current store with Android devices and windows PCs.

ClatterMan

With payview effectively no longer used for viewing payslips-which we used to be able to access thursday,i have not seen my payslip on "work and pay".Nothing to see,any idea when they will be viewable ?.

Nutty31

I was wondering the exact same thing.  Can find no information as to when payslips are available on work and pay

ClatterMan

Thought it was just me Nutty31-thing about getting payslips early-we could query and issues almost straight away.

ClatterMan

My pay is now viewable on "work and pay" ,good side is the new payslip format is a lot easier to understand than the old one.Even has pie charts of all things.

NorthernJ

On work and pay whats the difference between Overtime 1 and Overtime 1 Retro? I have the same for Sunday Overtime and Sunday Premium both having the normal and a retro version.

Morris999

Payslips are available at the same time as the old payslipview, I'm guessing as a large amount of stores have just moved over there is a slight delay.
I can view mine as of right now.

Retro overtime is overtime after cut off day, but before the last payday.
It's meant to be easier for colleagues to identify the overtime in that limbo week.

person7

Quote from: Morris999 on 19-08-21, 08:14AM
Payslips are available at the same time as the old payslipview, I'm guessing as a large amount of stores have just moved over there is a slight delay.
I can view mine as of right now.

Retro overtime is overtime after cut off day, but before the last payday.
It's meant to be easier for colleagues to identify the overtime in that limbo week.

see thats what i thought retro ment - but i was then under assumption you would not get this paid until next payslip like usual. but i have it in my pay/bank today. - BUT it does NOT show up under "additional information" below (as it says i only did 1 sunday overtime)

i am also confused what this means: is it just because they couldn't "copy" the info over?

"N/A HOURS TAKEN
N/A => Not available 28 hours left"

if this is the entitled holidays, I find it very confusing now that holidays are in "hours" and no idea what its N/A - I preferred it when it showed how many days - if i have time off i want it to be a full shift not couple hours or something lol

overall its easier to read, but there still could be couple improvements - like i would like to see the dates/times i clock in and out as i have to report that to the DWP and my GP due to being disabled - looks like i still have to keep a separate log for when i do overtime etc

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk