News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 04:47PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,116
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 322
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 286
Total: 290

Nomad

Started by LittleNomad, 21-08-23, 05:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slogger

Very sad, take care xx

blablabla

What a hero  (-*-) I would like to thank him for all he has accomplished for all of us over the years his legacy and passion will always remain

1man2jobs

Legends never die. Thank you Nomad <3

LittleNomad

It is with great sadness that I have to announce that Mrs. Nomad (Mum, Ann) passed away on October 29th 2023, at the age of 74.

This year sucks..  :'(
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." Stephen Hawking

fatlad

So sad to hear your news, you must be devastated. Its hard enough to lose 1 parent let alone both. My thoughts are with you. Stay strong.

lucgeo

Please accept my deepest condolences for the sad loss of your mum, adding to your heartbreak of both parents passing in such a short space of time.
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

lackofinterest

my deepest condolences to you little nomad :(

BritishRacingGreen

I am so, so sorry to read of your loss Little Nomad.
My deepest condolences to you all.

grim up north

Very sorry to hear of your loss

StinkyPoo

Sorry to hear of your losses. Thank you for everything Nomad has done and to you for carrying on.

The Guvnor

LittleNomad, I was devastated to hear this news the other day. My thoughts are with you all at this time.
The Guvnor

Dungivnatoss

monty67

My condolences to you and your family Littlenomad, take care x

castroscousin

Just joined the board as started at a DC a few weeks ago. One of the first posts I read was this one. My very sincere condolences go to you and your family for your loss. It's never easy to say goodbye to a loved one but I am certain that with the support of your nearest and dearest and close friends you will see this through.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk