News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 08:21AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 198
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online

online payslips

Started by Wearethehearts, 20-09-18, 08:39AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethehearts

I've had  a few people say they cant get online to view their payslip this morning ( been trying for over an hour myself with not joy), if this is happening to you feedback through your forum that its another shambles by the powers that be, maybe if we start using their own tools and keep at it we can at least annoy them into sorting things

Classy Bird

Since it went to online payslips for everyone I've never been able to access mine until late on pay day, must be too busy now.

Got in at 9 this morning

mike360

It's ridiculous that they've forcibly switched everyone over to a system that clearly doesn't have the server capacity to cope

K2S0

This seems different to the normal uselessness, it's literally doing nothing for me! When it normally plays up it atleast loads very VERY slowly...

cosmosmallpiece

Total c**k up again  >:(

bugsbunny

K2S0

Still not working! Absolute joke

Dmg178

Got my first payslip today. You need a degree to work out what's going on. Has overtime listed as £80 (I've done none)
Also had minus hours £70 and lists my minus hours but doesn't deduct anything. I honestly don't have the first clue what's going on.

K2S0

Mate I've been here 6months and still don't have a f*cking clue 😂 I somehow got through just and know mines wrong but it crashed so I need to get back in to figure out how it's wrong...

Dmg178

Maybe ignorance is bliss to be honest.

Cheerleader

I was looking at my payslip today and the basic pay holiday over time etc all added up to more than what I was paid?  Then looked back at some others and all the totals don't match what figures they have put down?

K2S0

I've been on holiday (4 days) but only ones been deducted and I've been paid more than normal but I have worked enough overtime shifts to perhaps cover the difference but I literally have no clue how to figure it out these payslips require Stephen Hawkings intelligence

Classy Bird

I always go by my 4 weekly base rate and never pay much attention to b hols and hols pay. They never seem to be right at the time but catch up on the next.

I rarely do any overtime so as long as what goes in my bank is roughly the same every month I don't try to figure out what the wages clerk has done with coding.

DMG

If you are contracted for a particular day, but had that day off and worked another instead that would account for minus hours and overtime

londoner83

Under new EU pay rules any holiday pay includes your normal rate and a proportion of any overtime you did in proceeding 12 weeks.
The theory being someone contracted for 2 days a week but actually working 5 will be worse off if they take a full week off as they only get 2 days holiday pay.

Spongbob

My solicitor cannot figure or workout my payslips  I'm sure we're all being ripped off  why does it have too be so complicated,  I do the same hours every month but my take home pay is always different  and as for the waste of time payslip view cannot get on again  bloody shambles,  pathetic.

londoner83

The payslip system is not fit for purpose.

Whoever suggested this to Tesco needs to  quit or be sacked.

soupyc123

Relatively new to this forum, i dont quite understand how to make a new topic. I think my question would be okay in here though. I handed my notice in on the 21st of August and worked until the 3rd of September. My contracted hours were Saturday 5-9, Sunday 10-6. I did one overtime shift on a Monday 7-1 i believe. Can anyone explain my payslip, or let me know if its right at least, im about 90% sure it is not.
The first image is a copy of last months holiday information (https://i.postimg.cc/Qd2PtrTM/Screenshot_20180920-194604_Adobe_Acrobat.jpg)

This is copy of this months,
(https://i.postimg.cc/tCg8vkb9/Screenshot_20180920-194624_Adobe_Acrobat.jpg)

This is the same payslip but i dont understand why this 157CR is being deducted.
(https://i.postimg.cc/kXhz0SMK/Screenshot_20180920-194617_Adobe_Acrobat.jpg)

Hopefully these links work. Thanks in advance.

Miffed72

I have had 3 new activation codes but every time I log back on it says my details are wrong. The problem I believe is wit my memorable questions. I'm not being funny but I know my husband's name I've been married to him for 25yrs. When I asked them to reset them on the helpline the lady said can we do that when you call next time!!!! Great help

trolleyboy96

When you get a new activation code, don't forget to change all passwords otherwise it will lock you out, a tip we gave some of the team was use all lower case or uppercase for the answers only takes a forgotten case to block it. This has stopped most forgetting passwords, although we still have the odd one...

Quote from: soupyc123 on 20-09-18, 08:00PM
Relatively new to this forum, i dont quite understand how to make a new topic. I think my question would be okay in here though. I handed my notice in on the 21st of August and worked until the 3rd of September. My contracted hours were Sat*rday 5-9, Sunday 10-6. I did one overtime shift on a Monday 7-1 i believe. Can anyone explain my payslip, or let me know if its right at least, im about 90% sure it is not.
The first image is a copy of last months holiday information (https://i.postimg.cc/Qd2PtrTM/Screenshot_20180920-194604_Adobe_Acrobat.jpg)

This is copy of this months,
(https://i.postimg.cc/tCg8vkb9/Screenshot_20180920-194624_Adobe_Acrobat.jpg)

This is the same payslip but i dont understand why this 157CR is being deducted.
(https://i.postimg.cc/kXhz0SMK/Screenshot_20180920-194617_Adobe_Acrobat.jpg)

Hopefully these links work. Thanks in advance.

On the first payslip your holiday entitlement is based on the `assumption` that you will be employed by the company from April 2018 to March 2019. If you leave part way through the year your entitlement is recalculated based on when you leave. In your case:
9 holidays (full entitlement) divided by 365 (days in the year) multiplied by 156 (days since 01 April to 3 September) = 3.8 days which is rounded up to 4 days.
3 bank holidays (full entitlement) divided by 365 multiplied by 156 = 1.28 days which is rounded up to 1.50 days.
4 days + 1.5 days equals 5.5 days entitlement.

You have taken 7 holidays and 1 bank holiday = 8 days.
8 days taken minus 5.5 days entitlement = minus 2.5 days

On your second/last payslip it shows Remaining as 3C, based on the new calculation of 4 days entitlement minus 7 days taken means you have taken 3 days too many. Your bank holiday entitlement shows as 0.5 remaining, based on the new calculation of 1.5 days entitlement minus 1 days taken means you are `owed` 0.5 days bank holiday.   
3C holidays plus 0.5 bank holidays = 2.5C i.e you have taken 2.5 days too many holidays which is deducted from your final pay.

The calculation used can be found on OurTesco if you need further clarification.   

Localgirl69

Does the holiday flex up pay apply to Shift Leaders as well as the GA population as I have regularly worked overtime of up to 70+ Hours some months and cannot see where this is placed on my payslip.
And on the topic of payslips online I'm still unable to access mine. I've always accessed my payslips this way and had no issues up until recently

Expressdude2016

Yeh it's for all populations it's average of overtime over the previous 12 weeks leading up to holiday and is included in the holiday pay on your payslip.

Localgirl69
There is now a dedicated telephone line to deal with access to on-line payslips. The number is 01462 652397.

thecleaningwoman

Hi, please what is the phone number so you can get a code for payview, was in Sept booklet but I lost it   :'( :'(

[gmod]^^^^^^^[/gmod]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk