News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 06:35PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,117
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 322
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 293
Total: 296

online payslips

Started by Wearethehearts, 20-09-18, 08:39AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Owl

Has anyone been able to access on line pay slips today? I have tried several times overnight and now this morning l get a message saying server unreachable.
Surely now everyone is accessing their pay slips online head office could sort this issue every pay day???
>:( >:( >:(

belfast driver

No there seems to be a technical fault. This is turning into a regular occurrence, I imagine too many people trying to access the site could be the cause of the problem.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Welshie

I've tried all night with no luck . It's beyond a joke

belfast driver

This happened  a few months ago. Was around lunch time before it was up and running again.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

fatboy

Can't understand why they don't get on top of this problem & get it sorted out.

Welshie

If they can't cope with the volume of people they should go back to paper pay slips . I opted out of paper as soon as online was available but we are entitled to a payslip and the continual delays on the website are preventing this

Hammer10

Nothing on our Tesco to apologise this company gets worse.

Night Owl

I have just called the pay slip help line number. They said system is down completely. They hope to have it back up again in 2 hours .
🤞🤞🤞

renown

About time they binned this nonsense.Not fit for purpose springs to mind

Taymay61

Surely though, if it was down, the webpage wouldn't open at all?

T.C.1

Hope there hasn't been some sort of hack and Tesco hasn't taken it down??

Unsung heroes

They shouldn't have ever got rid of the old paper method. How are people supposed to check wages are right and sort any wage queries out

bazlindon

If they can't use this system properly then how will they cope with the new oracle wage system when it comes in. ?

Duracell

If it was a portal for customer use, it wouldn't be down, it would be resourced and maintained well.
My Opinion is exactly that, Mine.  Based on my view of what I know , see and what I would do.
"Being a rep doesn't make a person right anymore than not being a rep makes a person wrong " 

Duracell.

almostlost

Anyone would think Tesco might know how many employees they have/would be trying to access the site, and pay for decent servers that could cope !!

stacker62

I've been trying all day to get online and still nothing! Absolute joke.

CeJay89

Was trying from midnight until 1.30am last night, still not working now. Its going to be quicker to wait and check my bank tonight at this rate!

Night Owl

When our store had a server issue last week affecting PI and start of offers, Help Desk resolved it within 1/2 hour.
Yet when colleagues are unable to access their own pay slips, which is a legal requirement, we are left in the lurch for over 12 hours.

stacker62

It's a joke . Someone should be accountable for this fiasco. I've been trying since 5.30 this morning! As for the response on Twitter. What a crock! Cut their wages ! Then they might get right!

Fourqtwo

Still can't login this morning message saying unable to connect to server now, you can get the login page but after entering password etc just does nothing !

They need to spend more money on infer structure and reduce executive bonuses.

DJS1949

I took home £15.70 last month and still waiting for answers.i know Tesco wages are poor but surely they could have sorted this out for me in 4 weeks.Aint got a clue what I will get this month either as also can't access the site same as others.Getting more and more angry by the week with all the rubbish we go through just to be paid in time and properly with a wage slip that we should be able to understand.

M271 BLUES

JUST GOT ON, 16 HOURS AFTER FIRST TRYING. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR A COMPANY OF OUR SIZE, DONT SEE THE GROCERIES/BANK/MOBILE   WEB-SITES EVER GOING DOWN LIKE THIS, WONDER WHY, OH THAT WOULD COST TESCO MONEY.  >:D :thumbdown:

Fourqtwo

Still unable to login but when the initial page opens there is now the following message!

Please note
This website will be unavailable from Saturday 10th November, 2018 00:00 until Sunday 11th November, 2018 23:59.

This is crazy enter your employee number then just nothing happens, if this website was revenue generating would have been fixed in minutes but, as it's just for staff no one cares.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk