News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 09:07AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online

Can’t access any of my info

Started by MonkeyNinja, 18-01-20, 11:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonkeyNinja

I've been working for Tesco for a few months. I've only just been given my Tesco email address but nothing I download apps-wise seems to work other than Inform and I don't know which app is for what info.

I haven't been told how to access any of my wage slips so I don't know if I'm even being paid correctly and I've been paid 4 times!! Either no one seems to know how to access anything or when they do it doesn't work. I was told at my induction that there's an app where I can access my wages, order uniform, check my holiday entitlement and some other stuff. Can someone PLEASE tell me what it is and how I log into it because I'm getting very frustrated with it all and starting to think I'm working for a muppet of a company. I use IOS and Android.

Many thanks

Long gone

[gmod]Quote removed. Please do not quote the immediately prior post.[/gmod]

It is a muppet of a company and you will realise this even more the longer you work there. Don't bother asking management they won't know either

Redshoes

Start with the online site

https://www.ourtesco.com/

All you need to know is on here.

penguin

Is it an e-mail address you have been given or just a staff account, only certain job roles get a personal e-mail address, the colleague account if I remember rightly needs to be activated before you can use it to accesses' things like communication centre, online training etc.

Wage slips are a sperate system, website is payslipview.com, you will need an activation code to use this for the first time, you should have got a paper payslip on your first payday with the said code printed on the slip, if you have not been given this or misplaced it your manager will be able to get a new activation code sent to your home address.
Do not let anyone tell you there is not a decent job and life beyond Tesco.

Wages clerks can access Activation Codes. The report updates the day before every payday and lists everyone who has still to access payslipview.

Or failing that you can ring 01462652397 for a code.

MonkeyNinja

Thanks everyone. I have managed to access my uniform etc but do need an activation code to access my wage slips. I never received a paper one and don't even know anything about my pay other than the amount I see go into my bank.
I don't know what sort of email address I've got but I can access F11 with a Tesco.net one. 

MonkeyNinja

Quote from: MonkeyNinja on 19-01-20, 09:07PM
I don't know what sort of email address I've got but I can access F11 with a Tesco.net one.

I mean a .com email address

lucgeo

Your wage clerk can give you an activation code, or if you don't see them, ask your manager to obtain one from the wage dept for you. Then you ask to use the private area and screen provided for employees to acces all sites, which is done during your shift ( not on your break) and you print off your wage slips on a printer in the privacy of the same room/ area.
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

person7

The first a payslip is usually paper delivered to the store I got mine about 4 weeks after my first pay. By time I got my code I could already see my next one as it was a Thursday!

If not got it yet ask your manager or whoever does wages. They should have a copy on their system

Redshoes

As above, wages is separate and good advice given.
The online site will give you the rest but you will need your password.
Once set up with this it will give you access to everything else and apps can be downloaded.
Yammer is a sort of forum for the company. Some hate but I find it's great and have used it for many years.
Inform helps you find products and information of stock levels in your store but can look at other stores too.
The new my shift app is not fully live yet. This should show you your shifts for up to four wks in advance. 
Comms is the tool to bring all this together and if relevant it give you dept information too.
Dept training is done online now and via this system.
Once set up with one the rest should all work too.

sunshineman

is there a problem with our tesco, just went to check my wage slip and wages are not showing at the moment

chris9997

Wages won't show until after midnight tonight

sunshineman

lordadmiral

by the way. Is there an app to access new payslips? Guy fom days in pur store said it can be downloaded to access new work and pay ut cant see anything on Ourtesco

Morris999

It's not really an app, it's just a matter of adding it to your Home Screen once logged into it.

lordadmiral

Bawden2

Unable to access our Tesco even though user name and password are right. Tells me I can not access password reset. Any idea what to do, thank you

lordadmiral

Tesco server side authorisation is a problem. Try again later.

Bawden2

whatajoke2019

The smartphone app is called Oracle HCM Cloud for those of us who've migrated to Work and Pay.

If you wanted to download it when it asks for the URL you'll need to enter eedm.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com and then it'll bring up the OneLogin screen.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk