Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 09:02AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 313
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online

Management Restructure?

Started by Tsportyhead, 13-09-16, 09:36AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHound

Livingston DC's performance is shockingly bad where my store is concerned. Deliveries are up to 24 hours late. We've had to work Sunday night's delivery on a Monday morning. You can imagine the kind of impact that has on customers and dot com, to say nothing of screwing up the department routines.

Call me

Someone from Dave's gang should be walking around with the banner. "THE END IS NIGH".

crabbit

I dont think any of the goods-in clerks are capable of being a bully..most just want their redundancy. ...
Meal vouchers aren't the answer😁
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

StoreManager

"Meal vouchers" in store the management wont even give you an Easter egg

StoreManager

Can the manager take voluntary redundancy at DCs? They should introduce it to stores for all. Many would opt for it and it would save them having to slash the hours of those who have mortgages to pay.

Night Owl

I have noticed most DCs are now recruiting for "People Advisor" the role pack appears to be similar to the store admin clerk, but with the DC head count it is a full time position, days & nights.
Does anyone have any idea of the salary for this position in DC, is it another watering down of the management role?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk