Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
22-11-17, 06:09PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 72951
  • Total Topics: 1595
  • Online Today: 167
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online

Author Topic: Compliance Manager Cull  (Read 70174 times)

notsofunny

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
Re: Compliance Manager Cull
« Reply #350 on: 10-11-17, 07:01PM »
The truth is Tesco does not care about you, I worked for Tesco for over 30 years without a single grievance or verbal warning on my record. Walked in one day and was told to take a deal or I would be made redundant, I was told David Lewis didn't want people like me in the Business( only met him once) I was told not to speak to anyone about what had happened, 30 years of friendship down the pan.

Work hard but remember your a number and never put Tesco before your friends and family.

And to think after 30 years you did not understand how it works , its not that you had not seen it all before, No need to be angry about it , don't let it rule your life , As I have seen lots more in life than Tesco , add to that max pay out which is what I and you must have got  :D

mrblobby

• Know All
« Reply #351 on: 12-11-17, 01:47AM »
Does anyone know what the new 'people partner' role looks like? There are a vast amount of PMs that don't want to do the new role and are planning to leave , and there are a few who do want to try the new role. Less money I imagine?

Equalizer87

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #352 on: 12-11-17, 02:59AM »
There will always be someone willing to take the PM role for less money;, but will then realise their mistake when it ends up like the SL roles and drop out rate is massive.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

ginge

« Reply #353 on: 12-11-17, 09:02PM »
No one in stores really knows, rumours are notify wk39 with a release date in feb only rumour but makes sense too.

notsofunny

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #354 on: 12-11-17, 11:40PM »
Does anyone know what the new 'people partner' role looks like? There are a vast amount of PMs that don't want to do the new role and are planning to leave , and there are a few who do want to try the new role. Less money I imagine?

"Less money  you imagine ?"   :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D , why would any one think that ????

OvaSees

• Know All
« Reply #355 on: 13-11-17, 09:19PM »
^ Because Tesco has always expected 'Finest' performance for 'Value' reward.

notsofunny

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
« Reply #356 on: 13-11-17, 10:41PM »

I was only Joking ,,, ;)

But what you say is true , I understand that more than most , since I was one of the D/M that went in the last round in Express,,and find that new shift Runners are doing the same job for far less,,,  :(

madness

• Regular Pain
« Reply #357 on: 14-11-17, 11:35AM »
Would be more money I expect as covering 3-4 stores worth of posters to straighten and create.

londoner83

• VLH Supporter
  • Smart Arse
« Reply #358 on: 14-11-17, 04:53PM »
With the increasing movement from the company for staff to do things online themselves do you even need a PM betwee. 3-4 stores. Surely team managers who are frequently told to act as if their department is their own business should be capable of dealing with personal issues.

JL

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #359 on: 14-11-17, 07:56PM »
The PM role is what? They tell you to ask your manager and don't reply to emails and telephone calls.

compliancemgr

« Reply #360 on: 20-11-17, 05:58PM »
No one in stores really knows, rumours are notify wk39 with a release date in feb only rumour but makes sense too.

There is no chance it will be next week, imagine the negative PR just in time for xmas. We will go into consultation mid jan and be out of the business for wk 1 payroll.

JL

• Sad Muppet
« Reply #361 on: 20-11-17, 08:45PM »
Since when have Tesco cared?

OvaSees

• Know All
« Reply #362 on: 20-11-17, 09:03PM »
There is no chance it will be next week, imagine the negative PR just in time for Xmas. We will go into consultation mid Jan and be out of the business for week 1 payroll.
That time scale would make more sense - Tesco is desperate for a decent Xmas trading period and it will want as much resource available to ensure it, in turn it will need CMs to ensure Xmas payroll is delivered to protect profit, having them gone by Week 1 allows more time to up skill replacements and redistribute task to Team Managers thus reducing any impact on the performance of the stores - easier to pull back under performance if you things go off track so early in a year.