News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 08:39PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,122
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 325
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online

Old pension etc

Started by BlueToon, 19-05-17, 09:06AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexM

What does the article say? Anyone who doesn't pay to get past the paywall can't read it....

Me2015

Huge profits from moving pension scheme, they are talking about £278m!! Shocking, I'm speechless!! He get his massive pay and bonus package, store managers get their big pay and bonus package but we are in real terms worse off, now the pension change is paying the profits!!!

Equalizer87

Disgraceful, but it's what we gave come to expect from Tesco these days.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

AlexM

The loss of the DB pension was the last straw for me, I left tesco last year. The pension was the only thing worth staying for & when they closed it that was the thing that made me realise that it was time to go.
I valued my retirement so went to work for a pension company. I still have a DC pension scheme now, but it's a lot better than the rubbish tesco DC scheme. & The job is pure bliss compared to tesco, too.
I never realised just how awful tesco is as a company to work for until I escaped. Truly awful.

Equalizer87

Corruption, corruption,  corruption.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

steve1955

Hi There,
             Does anyone know where I can find information on the pension fund that was being used between 1995 and 2000 ( I think it was called Tesco Pensions Trustees Ltd)

lucgeo

Email Tesco pensions with your query, with your N.I. number and your employee number. They will be able to advise you. Did you leave in 2000? As the new pension didn't start till 2015.
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

RockChick

Hi

Total Newbie, can somebody please tell me how to post??

So sorry 😐 off topic Admin.

[gmod]You just have. If you mean how do I start a new topic then that is one of the benefits of becoming a VHL Supporter http://www.verylittlehelps.com/index.php?page=15[/gmod]

Gorgeous69

Hi you can get info from the colleague room.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk