News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 09:10AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 5
Guests: 306
Total: 311

Tesco Staff Benefits

Started by carpman1, 19-08-05, 05:52PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notsofunny

My calculation is the next 2 weeks, hope so any way, need some new socks ,,,,,,,,,

Rad

Quote from: stephmcd on 12-10-17, 12:32AM
Anyone know if the double discount is coming up soon? management play dumb in my store and dont inform us staff. Thanks

They have absolutely no way of finding out.  It gets revealed with about a weeks notice. When they know you will know.

TTEDDY

Hi,
Double discount starts on the 20th October it's on the WMTY info in our store.

FatFraz

Don't buy even if cheap the company is screwing over it's most loyal staff.

Casie

Double Discount starts on Friday 20th. Pay day.

Paul Weller

Re: the 25 years service thing, would it be normal to do the handing out the box a week AFTER the date, I would've thought on the date or before would be the correct way, and would it be right to expect the same treatment as other staff re store gifts ?, other people got £45 worth of flowers & bubbly, I got a 6 pack, LATE !!!!

londoner83

We got briefed recently that you could no longer make a fuss about long service due to data protection rules as it would give away someone's age......

Nomad

What a load of tosh  :D
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

notsofunny

Quote from: Rad on 12-10-17, 01:10PM
Quote from: stephmcd on 12-10-17, 12:32AM
Anyone know if the double discount is coming up soon? management play dumb in my store and don't inform us staff. Thanks

They have absolutely no way of finding out.  It gets revealed with about a weeks notice. When they know you will know.

It's a set formula, same rules every year.

notsofunny

Quote from: Paul Weller on 17-10-17, 11:35PM
Re: the 25 years service thing, would it be normal to do the handing out the box a week AFTER the date, I would've thought on the date or before would be the correct way, and would it be right to expect the same treatment as other staff re store gifts ?, other people got £45 worth of flowers & bubbly, I got a 6 pack, LATE !!!!

I got called into the office and asked if I wanted all the fuss made of it  ;D  I said no, so a few days later they handed me the box with the banner and all that in it, with a card and letter and that was it.  Each staff member had been told about my 25 years, and those that wanted to gave me a pat on the back and said how brave I had been  ;)

As to the flowers and bubbly and your six pack, why should they have to give you that ? 8-)

JL

You wont have any of the new starts now lasting that long with all the culls and restructure.

Yorkshire dave

Quote from: notsofunny on 18-10-17, 03:43PM
As to the flowers and bubbly and your six pack, why should they have to give you that ? 8-)

Because of all the years service. Which should be rewarded a lot more than people getting hotel lunches for being nice to customers when that's suppose to be your job too

grim up north

This years SAYE has a share option price of £1.68. Is this around the usual discount?

fatboy

Yeah its the same as usual. 10% discount.

hornimans135

has anyone had their tesco yearly benifits book,  I think its due in October..

amex

Ourtesco says they'll be sent out from nov 8. 

optout

and what a sterling piece of fiction I am sure it will be. The Jackanory story writers would be impressed.
I AM NOT A REP, BUT......

just curious

Quote from: grim up north on 23-10-17, 11:11AM
This years SAYE has a share option price of £1.68. Is this around the usual discount?

SAYE Option price of £1.68  :( :(      looking at the link on VLH for today's share closing price it says £1.76.85 down 2.25 p  ( -1.26% ) , If / should the Booker deal fail how much further might the share price fall ? , You could end up buying at a higher price than they sell for ?  :-X :-X . I am not a financial adviser but just giving you something to think about carefully before taking up the SAYE offer .

notsofunny

Do you have to buy at that price at the end of the time ? if the price is lower ?

fatboy

If the share price is lower than 1.68 at the end of term you can just choose to have your money back instead of buying shares. In this case you will not lose any money if the share price is lower but just won't have made any either.

AmberWolf

This happened to me 👆 before. You will also get some interest on it too ( albeit not a lot)

Levelfeed

Hi
Anyone know the o2 open code for Tesco to get the discount?

Biker33

Any truth in 20% off apple if you are an Usdaw member?

his scots tie

Between 2% and 10%.  I-phone is 2% off, macc book 6%, accessories 10%.  Downside is you have to waste your money every month being a member of Useless Seven Days A Week.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk