News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

18-04-24, 06:50AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,354
  • Total Topics: 636
  • Online today: 256
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 187
Total: 188

Tesco Staff Benefits

Started by carpman1, 19-08-05, 05:52PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babyface

The double discount is normally mid July.. correct me if I'm wrong

Minnie Mouse

Last year double discount was Friday 1st of July so if the same this year it should be next pay Friday 30th June

terrybigballs

Enjoy your double discount weekend, whenever that may be................ talking of staff benefits

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-4581740/Tesco-boss-4-1m-given-140k-nearer-head-office.html

Tesco boss paid £4.1m is given £142k to move 30 minutes from grocer's Hertfordshire head office

his scots tie

Dave Lewis what a disgrace.Worth mentioning this at the hearing for loss of premiums at the hearing on the 10th Nivember

grim up north

Today I received the new 'colleague clubcard'. Will my partner be receiving one as well since we both had privilege cards? And also I see it's 'contactless'. Please excuse my ignorance as I'm not tech savvy, but can the contactless bit be hacked or whatever it is like bank cards? By people passing you in the street?

StinkyPoo

The second discount card should turn up next week. I thought the cards may have had barcodes on so they could be scanned.

ianbob

It makes sense to have barcodes to use pay at pump for petrol instead of having to go to kiosk as well.

Welshie

You could put old cards into card reader at pump surely this one will be the same !

OpShunned

Quote from: grim up north on 06-07-17, 06:09PM
Today I received the new 'colleague clubcard'. Will my partner be receiving one as well since we both had privilege cards? And also I see it's 'contactless'. Please excuse my ignorance as I'm not tech savvy, but can the contactless bit be hacked or whatever it is like bank cards? By people passing you in the street?

Get a grip?

It's a loyalty card, not there's much loyalty afforded to the termites.

OpShunned

...and to anyone reading this, WTF have you to lose under this fascist regime?

Contact details for Tom Hewitt

tel. 020 7650 1182  (or email)  THewitt@leighday.co.uk

Take it whichever way you which but points made on the video below?

https://www.leighday.co.uk/Asserting-your-rights/Equal-pay-claims

Leigh day have been advised by their barristers that 'the claim is strong'

'Women make a claim against the men in the Distribution Centres, if they're successful then men can compare themselves to those that have already won.'

'There are two parts to the remedy in this case. We are asking for back pay for the years you have worked at '''' and we're also asking for a pay rise in the future. '''' aren't legally bound to do either.

BACK PAY it's likely that ONLY THOSE BRINGING A CLAIM will receive BACK PAY'

notsofunny

Quote from: grim up north on 06-07-17, 06:09PM
would it matter if someone did  hack it?  I don't think someone would do that just to go out and get a 10% discount and have to pay the rest of the 90%

grim up north

I was thinking more of is there a chance of personal data being stolen from it.

Shoestring

Quote from: grim up north on 06-07-17, 10:12PM
I was thinking more of is there a chance of personal data being stolen from it.

You can buy credit card sized hack proof sleeves to keep your cards in, I keep my cards in these sleeves, because it's 50/50 chance of implicit behavior.  8)

gomezz

I got a pack of these sleeves but just line my wallet with them.  You can get an app for your phone to test that the cards are not scannable. while in the sleeve / wallet.
"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"

Jayluke

Hello, anybody know when it's double discount ? I'm moving into my first house and will need to buy a lot of things, I'm sure it's normally around August 13th ?

Thank you

cosmosmallpiece

Long time to wait then . We normal get one in November

Jayluke

Babyface

Has the 20% discount finnished on F&F  anyone !

Babyface

Just found it.  it finnished End Sept.   Lets hope they renew it !!!

just curious

what use is twenty per cent of F&f  :question: , twenty per cent of full price goods which will end up in the reduced section / sale stock with 50 to 75 per cent off  ;) ;) ? , not much of a saving  ??? ??? ?.

Babyface

Quote from: Babyface on 03-10-17, 09:57AM
Just found it.  it finnished End Sept.   Lets hope they renew it !!!

Just found this code End date April 2018 for 20% discount on F&F TDR-PRTW

Emzilli

Thanks Babyface! I was wondering about the 20% on F&F running out, will go and renew the code! I do need a winter jacket  :thumbup:

stephmcd

Anyone know if the double discount is coming up soon? management play dumb in my store and dont inform us staff. Thanks

JL

Managers acting it seems to be company wide.

lackofinterest

Quote from: stephmcd on 12-10-17, 12:32AM
Anyone know if the double discount is coming up soon? management play dumb in my store and dont inform us staff. Thanks
don't know and don't care  >:D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk