Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
23-10-17, 03:30AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 71814
  • Total Topics: 1564
  • Online Today: 99
  • Online Ever: 826
  • (23-02-15, 06:44PM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 64
Total: 68

Author Topic: Are staff forums held on the same dates at every store?  (Read 1436 times)

optout

• VLH Supporter
  • Sad Muppet
..or are the dates decided on an adhoc basis?

If adhoc, who decides the dates?
I AM NOT A REP, BUT......

terra

• Know All
The dates are decided by head office, the briefing notes for each forum give the dates for the next three, there is a two week window to hold the pre forum and forum, or used to be when I last worked for tesco

Chojac2412

• Know All
It comes down on store tasks along with everything else. All need to be held within a given period as points that need to go to SD forum need to be collated at same time and then going on and up the points from SD forum to national.  No point in all doing own thing at different times.

blutopia

• VLH Supporter
  • Know All
Our SM attends the forums but never asks for opinions before he goes or gives any feedback when he comes back!  Another charade of Tesco pretending to listen - as pointless as WMTY.

AlwaysTired

We've had some results from forums. I don't know if they're different in Extras but in Express we have an elected store representative. If your manager is going them then ask them if you can take their place or hold an election,  and if they refuse then speak to your PM.

Openandhonest

• Know All
The forums a waste of time. Nothing is done about suggestions made. People in our store raised issues and nothing changed.

tumshie

• Global Moderator
  • Sad Muppet
  • life is not a rehearsal
I've no idea if anyone attends any SD forum from our store. If they do it's probably the PM telling them "We all's happy here!"

BrownEyedGirl

The person who goes from my store is a brown noeser - enough said.  :thumbdown:

Openandhonest

• Know All
BrownEyedGirl

Nothing Changes