News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 03:15PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 286
Total: 289

online payslips

Started by Wearethehearts, 20-09-18, 08:39AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mardy

Hammer10

Go on to ourtesco and search wages and there is a link.

Vanilla24

The service is unavailable 🙈

zebot1976

Use your mobile data not WiFi it works then, well it did for me.

WeeMan123

Has anyone ever been over payed before?
I've had money taken out of my pay stated CR wage sup, do they take it out in one go without notifying you?

bazlindon

HI, I have managed to log on and on my payslip they have TAKEN OUT £51.74 smart pension!! I have never opted in and I opted out when this was first introduced. I rang my shop and it looks like EVERYONE has been automatically opted in again WITHOUT any Letters or communication from Tesco ??

When I rang head office they said it was a "mistake" and are trying to sort it out.

Legal and general are saying they will be posting forms out this week. What about people who budget every month and this money will make them overdrawn costing them extra fees for the month ?

Why were we NOT notified once again that this would be happening so I wouldn't LOSE £51.74 out of my wages without any option to opt out BEFORE they took the money ?

HelpME23

I'm really not happy I wasn't notified. I very much rely on every penny, so -£25 may sound a little to be worrying about but that's a weeks shop to me! In my shop wages were really shocked, no one at all had been told, only came to light this morning when we got on payslip and everyone was docked 😶

fatboy

Yeah I'm £52.75 light too due to this.

Doris Stokes

The worst run company in U.K has pilfered 3% of my wages, too, with no notice so I could have taken corrective action. Complaint made to the pensions regulator.

Natasha Adams should resign, in my opinion.

Nomad

Any out of pocket expenses incurred due to this fiasco can be claimed for.
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

fatboy

Thought there might have been something posted on ourtesco to acknowledge the fact they have screwed up yet again but nothing.

This is the comms from Head Office. Apparently colleagues couldn't be pre-warned as they had to be earning more than £768 in this pay period which wasn't known until earlier this week.

By law, Tesco has to automatically re-enrol some colleagues into the Tesco Retirement Savings Plan every three years.

Colleagues to be re-enrolled are those:

not currently paying into the Plan, and
who have previously opted out or decided to stop their contributions before 14 January 2018 and
who are aged over 22 and under state pension age, and
who earn more than £768 in the pay paid on 8 February 2019 (equivalent to £10,000 p.a.)
Affected colleagues will see a pension payment come out of their February 2019 pay and the change will be effective from 13 January 2019. Tesco will also pay in matching contributions.

L&G (who help us manage the Plan) will send letters to those affected in February, confirming they have been re-enrolled.

If you're affected and you want to stay in the Plan – no action is required. You can increase your 4-weekly contributions above the minimum (4%) at any time by going to TheColleagueRoom.com – and receive matching contributions from Tesco of up to 7.5%.
If you're affected and you don't want to stay in the Plan – you have one month to opt out and receive a full refund of your contributions. The letter from L&G will include details on how to opt out and by what date. By law, colleagues cannot opt out before they are enrolled.
After this, if you decide you want to stop contributing to the Plan you can (at any time) but you won't be able to receive a refund of your contributions as cash. Your money, as well as Tesco's contributions, will remain invested in the Plan until you choose to take it from age 55.

If you have any questions, you can:

Email pensions.dept@tesco.com or
Call the pension helpline on 0345 070 1113 (Option 1 for questions about the Tesco Retirement Savings Plan or Option 3 for questions about why you've been re-enrolled).
Visit legalandgeneral.com/tescoretirementsavingsplan to find out more about the Tesco Retirement Savings Plan.
If you have any form of Lifetime Allowance Protection:

If you have Lifetime Allowance Protection and believe you should not be re-enrolled, please contact the pension team urgently at TSP.Choices@tesco.com

fatboy

Thanks for the info. Makes sense now but surely we should have been told about it before it happened.

Blackcat3

I rang today Apperently letters are been sent out next week with details of how to opt out you need to do it by 28th feb and it will be put into march's pay it would of been nice to be told though !!

Mackathestacka

Hi, does anybody know whether p45's are posted out upon leaving? I've logged onto the online payslips tonight which has my final payslip, but only last years p60. I can't get onto ourtesco any more..Thanks

gomezz

Note that after you opt out then that will only hold for three years then you will be enrolled *again*!   8-)
"The progress of the kart is more important than its direction"

lackofinterest

wouldnt surprise me one bit if we get the letters too late (or not at all) to opt out by feb 28th so we can't get our cash back.

P45s come down to stores the day before pay day. Stores print them out and post out to colleagues.

bazlindon

Funny how we have to get our payslips online but we cannot opt out of our pension online, we have to wait for a letter in the post which might go missing and go past the 30 day period.

LucyJ

I have had the worst pay in a long time&not enough to live or survive on as with all the overtime cuts yet they still manage to take £25 pension off me. Net pay well under £700 home.

Mackathestacka

Quote from: 80377494 on 08-02-19, 04:56AM
P45s come down to stores the day before pay day. Stores print them out and post out to colleagues.

Thankyou for the info..appreciated.

Doris Stokes

It's indicative of the calibre of management we have, and the absolute contempt they hold us in, that while they can use the team 5 process to tell us that they are rationing ketchup sachets in the canteen, there is no announcement that a chunk of our wages is about to go AWOL.

:thumbdown:

madness

Doris nothing came through to management about it.

penguin

Rationing ketchup, how pathetic and to team five it well what actually can anyone say.
Do not let anyone tell you there is not a decent job and life beyond Tesco.

HelpME23

Tbf to management our senior team manager was fuming about the pension too, they were in the admin office worrying about their pay too 😶

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk