News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 12:14PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,115
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 316
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 6
Guests: 289
Total: 295

Height of hypocracy

Started by Nomad, 05-08-17, 02:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redders

mexicopete

Quote from: optout on 05-02-18, 11:21PM
@MexicoPete

I see you are close to 1000 posts. Be careful because when I hit 1000 posts, that same night there was a thunderous knock at the back-door and a bodybuilder type with chiseled jaw, calling himself NOMAD OF THE JUNGLE (yes he yelled it out), whisked me off into a stretched-limo. A few days later I woke up in a skip outside the back of a chippy in Carlisle???? hint....I don't live anywhere near Carlisle.

Just sayin, be careful and keep a couple of spare man-nappies in ya pocket (learn from my mistakes). (-*-)

At least it will mean a couple of days peace and quiet from my wife. :-X :-X :-X
The worlds me lobster

optout

I AM NOT A REP, BUT......

formerscoboy

For those s**gging off Charles the guy is a genuine genius. Google Bookersearch history, when he came back the shares were worth 8p and company was about to fold. Shares now worth 2.18. He bought makro and turned it from a negative margin company to profit in 2 years including paying for the deal. He has already paid off the Budgens/Londis deal.

Weirdly he is a really nice guy. Massively intelligent but nice, talks to all colleagues in every branch and wants to understand what's going on and likes to keep things simple.
This matt guy sounds like a pr**k but I'd say give Charles a year and I think you will see  improvement.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk