News:

Welcome to V.L.H

Main Menu
Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 07:32PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,118
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 325
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 320
Total: 324

Food Stock Managers

Started by beentheredoneit, 01-10-19, 08:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mildew

Night, also from my grievance...”Managers would not normally be offered redundancy as part of the annual review process as the role is not being removed from Tesco."
Also. ....’A manager is eligible for redundancy in a situation where their role no longer exists within our structure or where the majority of work their role performs is no longer being done. It is the role that is made redundant, not an individual. ‘

Me2015

Standard response from the office that!

Mildew

Yep, directly off their crib sheet!

Me2015

Hey mildew, any chance you could change your settings to accept a private message?

If not, I understand!

Mildew

Hi Me2015.  Feel free 👍

Me2015

I was a supporter, sorry I thought I renewed but clearly never, have fixed that though!

Keep up the great work guys!

Mildew

I've just joined if you want to message me.

Me2015

Just sent one, did you get it?

Mildew

Wirey2020

If it benefits out cause Me then feel free to PM me too 👍🏽

Mildew

Nothing new Wirey. I couldn’t anyway, your not a member 😂

Me2015

Is there an issue with messages following on from the site outage last night?

Wirey2020

Shouldn’t be according to nomad!

Me2015

I can’t see them anymore, just the person who sent it and a blank box

Nomad

There has been a problem with some PMs, can you try sending whatever it was again.

My regrets for the problem, life never runs smooth  >:(

If still a problem please send me a test PM and email me admin@verylittlehelps.com
Nomad ( Forum Admin )
It's better to be up in arms than down on your knees.

Me2015

No problem Nomad, looks like all old messages have cleared, but still showing on list. New messages working ok

lucgeo

Seemed to happen when the new posting in Russian was posted by Joshuajoymn and the new one on depression, by Richard Fen offering with a link to "visit us" be wary people  ???
Live for today. Learn from yesterday.

DJL

So this is the week we should find out, that’s 6 months passed!

Has anyone had any meaningful conversations about the role in their stores?

Mildew

Absolutely nothing DJL which is par for the course since this despicable process began. I’m not holding my breath either.

Mildew

So let’s have this right,  bakery jobs aren’t being totally removed from the company but they still get the chance of redundancy at a local level?! Where is the level playing field for us?

Mildew

Let’s see if they have the decency to break their silence after six months of putting us through this c**p.

Wirey2020

Cases are referred to the employment relations person (unsure who it is) it then goes from there...I don’t think it’s related but apparently week 3 will herald the arrival of the next informal structure change!!🙄

Mildew

When did you find that out Wirey? I’ve never heard of that role.

kaled78

Quote from: Wirey2020 on 01-03-20, 10:53AM
Cases are referred to the employment relations person (unsure who it is) it then goes from there...I don’t think it’s related but apparently week 3 will herald the arrival of the next informal structure change!!🙄
yes I heard that too,new heatmaps from week 3,which must be put right 100%,managers have had training for moving peoples hours around the business,if a department falls below a set amount of hours or headcount,then a manager for that specific role will no longer exist and someone else will inherit that dept as well for no extra ££

Wirey2020

It was thrown my way during the many informal meetings. I believe it was referred to as CRP - Colleagues relations personnel?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk