Welcome to verylittlehelps. Please login or sign up.

28-03-24, 11:48PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 38,127
  • Total Topics: 630
  • Online today: 325
  • Online ever: 1,436
  • (24-01-24, 01:01AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 288
Total: 288

Sunday premium down to time and a quarter.

Started by Undercover1, 26-05-18, 12:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.C.1

his scots tie

Yes thats what it is,tc1,dividend on shares.

lordadmiral

Got bit over £100. Do you guys really do not remember that you received some shares in past? and its dividend paid out .... how any one can forget about having some savings, even if its small amount?

notsofunny

Think you should  all look at your paper work , some day you will close your account move house and lose contact with your investment ,

Most are hoping for a few hundred paid out over the sunday fiasco , Yet seem to have forgoten that they hold a few hundred pound in shares  8-)

just curious

Since when did they start paying any dividends on shares  through pay roll / wages system ? , it always came from Equinity in the past either as a cheque - Re invested to buy more shares or paid direct into your bank account through them ?.

his scots tie

Dont have any shares,sold them all,some at over £5.This was dividend from last lot of shares,sold in May.

his scots tie

Think you have a choice to be paid by cash on Equinity website for dividend.

notsofunny

Quote from: his scots tie on 22-06-18, 08:21PM
Dont have any shares,sold them all,some at over £5.This was dividend from last lot of shares,sold in May.

When did they reach £5 , I must have missed that  ???

Red75

They were near £5 in 2009 or 2010, never quite made it to £5 though.

notsofunny

ok found it , it was £4.88 in 2007  thats the highest its been ,

I only asked since scot said he sold his at over £5 ,
his scots tie , did you not get any more free shares after 2007 ?

his scots tie

Yes got more shares after 2007,but sell them every year.Last lot of free shares just become availaible in may.When i sold mine at a fiver would reckon about 2007 2008.Perhaps it was just under,though sure it was over £5. Shares did go above £5 in 1998 though.

flowerpower

It's probably on here somewhere but are the letters given out in store or posted to home address

JL

Shares reached 480 in 2007 it was around November when I sold some of mine it has been a downward spiral since.

fatboy

Wouldn't really say a downward spiral since. The share price is at its highest since July 2014.

JL

Fatboy at 260 it has a long way to even reach 400

fatboy

Very true. Just saying it hasn't been a downward spiral since as it has steadily increased over the last 4 years.

just curious

Can we not get back to topic about Sunday premiums down to time and a quarter , I opened a topic last week about the shares and shares price and dividends etc and as yet no one as put there views and opinions on the page  - they keep posting in this subject which is about Sunday Premiums down to time and a quarter .

Life after tossco

Current share price is £261.70p per share. ;D ;D ;D Can't see it rising to £3 or above, Still to much threat over Lidl/Aldi and the Asda/Sainsbury's merger. Let's keep talking about shares and how horrible Tesco's management is! The only way to improve the Share price is to sack 90% of Tesco management! Shares, shares, shares!

JL

If they got rid of the night lead and introduced shift leaders to large format the shares would rise.  Shares shares shares  :D  :D  ;D.   

Welshie

In answer to someone's question , a few pages back , I think letters are going to store not home address . Probably given out by your manager and you have to sign for it , that's how it was done when double time , overtime rate and night premium 1 went .

sfo

I am a delivery driver and current rate is 9.11. I received a new contract in March 18 stating my total rate of pay is £396.37 per week. I work 10 hours on Sunday. I calculate that the new weekly wage will be  £380.00. So surely I should be offered a new contract to reflect this and have 30 days to consider it. No managers in in my CFC have a clue about this.The "Colleague Site" said "ask your manager".  Emails to the benefits department have been ignored. There has been no communication from Tesco as promised in the payrise booklet. This must be a breach of employment law.
by the way  I am cancelling USDAW membership

hot_chick

The thing is even the union reps dont know when u ask them whats what! 

sfo

I asked one of the union reps the other day and he said "your guess is as good as mine" Cancelled Usdaw membership this morning so instant £10 a month pay rise - wonder if i can sue for the last 4 years of paying for nothing ?

sfo

BREAKING NEWS
Thanks for coming through. Your line manager will receive information regarding the changes to Sunday pay from the 28th of June onwards. They will also hand you your letter regarding the impact of those changes to you specifically.

Kind Regards,

Tom Hollick

Benefits Analyst– Reward and Benefits Team, People
Tesco Stores Ltd, Smile Building, Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City, Herts AL7 1GA
T Internal: 329112 | | Thomas.hollick1@tesco.com | | www.tesco.com

sfo

reckon i'll get the sack for that

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk